• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

Yep, folks, that is a genuine real life torch on the 0Z GEFS for 12/26-31! Isn't it fantastic to see?...………………………………...NOT!

I got my Chicago snow. While not a lot , it’s enough to make everything white
b9427de6c0317042b12a2efcf611ccce.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, folks, that is a genuine real life torch on the 0Z GEFS for 12/26-31! Isn't it fantastic to see?...………………………………...NOT!
Good thing we know their ? in the long range medium range and short range so we have no cause for concern

Looking increasingly likely Nov will pull off a colder low than Dec for Chattanooga. Coldest in Nov was 22, coldest so far this month, 27. We did see some wintery blah blah though.

Who would have thunk that the 0Z EPS would be a lot less warm than the 0Z GEFS torch for 12/26-30? Still warmer than normal but pleasant as opposed to the nasty, stinky torch of the GEFS. Definitely makes one suspect that the 0Z GEFS is actually TOO warm late in the run.

Last edited:
screen shotting this for funsies... see if it develops into something more interesting as time moves on, the Rossby waves rossby and the Kelvin waves kelve, or cave, or whatever, and the mj Oh dies inside the IOD. 1576484428404.png

Back