• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

The 00z CFSv2 has a phasing system as well that consolidates off the NC/VA coast during the same time frame.
dc3c80adea09c719e4bcca3944d0d6f6.gif

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

It seems entirely possible that the GFS is leading the way in a general sense, but the details are yet to be determined. So, keep your snow hopes in check for now. Just my two pennies.
I think you’re right. With the blocking that is setting up and all the energy flying around, one would assume that the ingredients are definitely there for a storm of some kind next weekend. Just way too early to get excited about specifics.

I hate that it’s trending to a NC/Virginia only storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't like this run. Although you can't call it a trend based on one run, It moved north then south then north. Though GEFS moved north too. I have mixed feelings about this system until the Euro gets onboard.

Yeah, I don't like this run. Although you can't call it a trend based on one run, It moved north then south then north. Though GEFS moved north too. I have mixed feelings about this system until the Euro gets onboard.
No Euro generally means no storm

It seems entirely possible that the GFS is leading the way in a general sense, but the details are yet to be determined. So, keep your snow hopes in check for now. Just my two pennies.

Being east of I95 my hopes only go up when the models have a strung out mess that trends to a late bloomer off the coast. I'll watch to see how much rain I get.

I feel like the GFS as of 6z gets it going to late. Especially for most people on this board. We need this to start in the gulf go across north Florida and up the coast. That’s about the perfect scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back