• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

Euro shows that, and while there's not much support, a pattern like that at this time of the year cant be written off, were gonna deal with ridging sooner or later, or ninoish conditions, that's definitely a NINO pattern, active southern stream aswell, kinda feels weird seeing that because we've gotten away with it so far

Definitely a NINO esque looking pattern.

View attachment 27787
I honestly think the Euro is confused with this upcoming pattern. Things will change as we get close. We were already supposed to be seeing above normal temps for Dec about mid month no real stretch of above normal temps.

I honestly think the Euro is confused with this upcoming pattern. Things will change as we get close. We were already supposed to be seeing above normal temps for Dec about mid month no real stretch of above normal temps.

Yeah, but we’re not running away from that pattern forever, were overdue for it

Last edited:

We may not be seeing a blowtorch but we are definitely seeing slightly to modestly AN temps in ATL progged for much of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPS says not to expect a blowtorch for the SE at least. Aleutian low building stronger and -NAO holding firm at the end of the run. I was always optimistic about winter, but I’m really starting to like Web and HM’s late December into January call.

EPS also more suppressed with the 17-18th system.

Yeah but not really seeing any signs of true cold air coming down on euro to meet up with system , to give us a winter storm either ... just average

Too late to go negative this run, low forms deep in the GOM and then moves off FL and temps are beautiful. Blocking up top is amazing.

Game on. Trends suggest possibly first substantial threat board wide.

Dude, you can not say this for the what the EURO shows. Weenie foul. Don't bring that build up statement unless there's a snow BOMB showing up...lol.

Attachments

• 1576096782474.png
    1576096782474.png
    591.6 KB · Views: 76
Dude, you can not say this for the what the EURO shows. Weenie foul. Don't bring that build up statement unless there's a snow BOMB showing up...lol.

I think he’s talking about a different storm, a low forms in the GOM as a trof goes negative tilt and forms a low that heads into the Atlantic, he’s talking about something different

Back