• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

only issue is this trend towards more interaction, Stronger Energy more South right on the Texas/Mexico border may make up for it but that has to make you uncomfortable if your hoping for IP/ZR and hoping the GFS wins 8CC415D2-8F39-409E-9210-8A4F9D4BC4BD.gif

No bueno, if you continue this trend CAD may not even make it in time for the precip, and that shortwave is getting uncomfortably close to that big vortex, one more shift like that and it may ruin are system ED43E62D-AF24-4DEB-8692-FB1D8BA6BDCA.gif

No bueno, if you continue this trend CAD may not even make it in time for the precip, and that shortwave is getting uncomfortably close to that big vortex, one more shift like that and it may ruin are system View attachment 27434
Damn SE ridge flexing! Gonna be a runner or cutter by tomorrow! But, it’s only December!?

That gfs I’m not sure why the high pressure is so slow. It just menders along and never catches up to the system. This one we can probably put the fork in it. It’s dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know...all in all the GFS is mostly holding serve. The SER is being modeled stronger now, which we knew it would be on the GFS.

gfs_z500_vort_us_fh90_trend.gif

Back