• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that, I think I'll relax a bit and devout 100% of my attention to football, might be back in again in couple of hours, but right now, nope.

Btw the Dodgers are really ticking me off.... they will limp into the playoffs (couldn't miss if they tried at this point). They lost the Braves series, the Yankees series, except for an errant throw they would've lost to the Padres and now the D-backs are making quick work of them. They need to right the ship in Sept or another stellar season with nothing to show for it

Outscored ECU 92-9 in the last 8 quarters hopefully that fanbase will pipe down now about their 5 year stretch of success that's long gone

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
One of the few times I pulled for your wolfpack, I hate ECU with a passion..... that purple haze crap

Cantore can always to the the Bahamas.
Kinda too late at this point. Dorian will be bearing down on the Bahamas within the next 12 hrs. There was another hurricane within the past year or two where he got whiffed at the last minute, but I can't which one it was.

Yeah I read some of Morgerman's tweets, and he caught the last plane out to the Bahamas.

That will be interesting, it'd be even more interesting if he streams it. I don't think he's a streamer though but he does have a show and I think it's premiering soon on the Science Channel (it was on the UK BBC though last year).

Also, Tennessee....uh.

b4405a3e74b44b2c5498f0b5f3744279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back