• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying we went through all this the last time, and that was why the separate whining thread was deleted. Not sure why we're doing it again.

Just saying we went through all this the last time, and that was why the separate whining thread was deleted. Not sure why we're doing it again.
Let's say we are a class of 100 people.

We are having a party just because

85 people want to have the party on the lake

15 want to have it at a park somewhere else

The party is held at the lake because most wanted it there

The other 15 can either go to the party on the lake or do something else

Nobody likes a party pooper to come in and complain about the party not being at the park

I guess y'all are forgetting the trouble this caused last time and it was deleted because it was decided it wasn't needed with there already being a banter thread. There's no need for it. It totally kills the vibe of the place and everyone just starts complaining instead of actually bantering. Why can't folks just complain and banter in one thread anyway? What is the purpose and need for a second thread to do it?

I'm so sick of summer already.... seriously fighting off these stupid deer flies everyday is annoying. They stick like glue, they try get up your nose, in your ears, try to get in your eye and have one ferocious bite. You really can't get out and enjoy the great outdoors. I'll take a wambulance thread worthy awful winter over summer anytime.

I guess y'all are forgetting the trouble this caused last time and it was deleted because it was decided it wasn't needed with there already being a banter thread. There's no need for it. It totally kills the vibe of the place and everyone just starts complaining instead of actually bantering. Why can't folks just complain and banter in one thread anyway? What is the purpose and need for a second thread to do it?
We haven't forgotten, I doubt it will be as bad in summer because there is much lighter traffic and personal attacks are not going to be tolerated. Besides, it's fun just roll with the flow man

Brick, go sit in your chair over in the corner, sip on your Kool-Aid and eat a couple of little cookies. When you think you can come back to the party and have fun, come on back. If not, we will have to ask you to leave the party because you are ruining everyone else's party.

Upper 60's Low 70's here in Chatham County. Enjoy, its going to be a while before we see this again.

4 straight days predicted in the 100s starting Saturday on my NWS forecast. :rolleyes::mad:
So which is better 4 days of 100s or 4 days of highs below 32 with no sunshine??

At least during summer we can find water to cool off in!! ??. I know that’s what I am going to do this weekend. I am heading north to Tennessee house and chill in the creek with the kids, wife and the parent-in-laws. ??

So which is better 4 days of 100s or 4 days of highs below 32 with no sunshine??

At least during summer we can find water to cool off in!! ??. I know that’s what I am going to do this weekend. I am heading north to Tennessee house and chill in the creek with the kids, wife and the parent-in-laws. ??
Give me 4 days of highs below 32 with no sunshine over the 4 days of heat.... I can always find enough clothes to put on, I can't shed but so many. AND not everybody has access to water all the time or whenever they want it to cool off :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back