• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that darn tree hadn't fallen on the pool I'd have some relief from the high 90s coming for Memorial Day... instead I'm cutting up and moving wood smh

YESSSS! F$&k this heat and drought! I need JB to tell me winters not over! ??! Weather is stupid and I hate my water bill and dead grass!

f*ck this hot weather, post spawn bass fishing sucks !!! Only getting bluegills or crappie

Well if that darn tree hadn't fallen on the pool I'd have some relief from the high 90s coming for Memorial Day... instead I'm cutting up and moving wood smh
Atleast your cutting wood and moving it on the coolest day of the next 150 days!
And you’ll need all that wood to get you through the apocalyptic winter of 19/20!??

Have at it kiddos, be good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Be good he said be good....
52aa4057e535a349507d85f0bd1f7620.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't get why this is different from the banter thread. Why do we need two banter threads?

I don't get why this is different from the banter thread. Why do we need two banter threads?
Back by popular demand, the Summer Edition of the Wambulance quenches your deepest needs with all the fun of the winter Wambulance! Snowcones, cold beer, and lots and lots of fun and enjoyment are included while your surroundings burn in the deep 100 degree drought!

Back by popular demand, the Summer Edition of the Wambulance quenches your deepest needs with all the fun of the winter Wambulance! Snowcones, cold beer, and lots and lots of fun and enjoyment are included while your surroundings burn in the deep 100 degree drought!

Why can't it just be done in the banter thread, though? Wasn't that the whole reason it was deleted last time?

Well done sir, well done!!

Why can't it just be done in the banter thread, though? Wasn't that the whole reason it was deleted last time?
It's so loosely moderated in here that we will even let your complaints about how we run the site go on unfettered.

Just don't get why we need two threads that are essentially the same thing. It kills the banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back