• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me 4 days of highs below 32 with no sunshine over the 4 days of heat.... I can always find enough clothes to put on, I can't shed but so many. AND not everybody has access to water all the time or whenever they want it to cool off :cool:
Ha ha ha. ?
This would be fun.
Have one day at 105 for the high and then the next day the high could be 25. That would be extreme. ??

So which is better 4 days of 100s or 4 days of highs below 32 with no sunshine??

At least during summer we can find water to cool off in!! ??. I know that’s what I am going to do this weekend. I am heading north to Tennessee house and chill in the creek with the kids, wife and the parent-in-laws. ??

Exactly how I look at it, fuk winter, winter storms never happen and coastals always miss us, or storms cut and give Chicago snow, and if we do see any storm, gotta prepare for a stronger warm nose, thus everything is a sleety mess

I think the models have been the same since about last September. Euro and gfs show trash weather until D10 the gfs moves up a pattern change the euro doesn't then the pattern change never happens

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where’s my fooking rain the gfs promised me this afternoon!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back