Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves are going to be giving some big time thanks to Riley if they go on to win the division. When he was called up, much of the offense was slumping. Braves were 16-12 in May, but it could've easily been a kinda bad record if it weren't for Riley being involved in several clutch moments. He's cooled down now (despite a great game in his last start), but he kept the team floating until some guys got out of slumps.

For you folks complaining about the lack of heat, keep in mind that it is still SPRING. That's right, summer has not even started yet.
Keep in mind average highs are in the mid and upper 80s rn regardless of what side of the solstice we are on (87/66 average for this date RDU hardly springlike) just because it’s “astronomical spring” doesn’t suddenly make this weather any more normal as it isn’t ... tbf we had a hot May so getting May weather in June balances the scale a bit.

For a change I'm relieved to be going into a normal summer pattern. I'd much rather that then the pattern we were in for what seemed like forever...

Edit: It better not storm though when I'm trying to go to the Braves game in 5 days man...

Reactions: NorthDFWwx
Speaking of the Braves.... this team is playing some pretty good baseball right now (offense is great). This weekend's series with the Phillies, might just set the tone for the rest of the season in the National League east. Wish I was there for tonight's game.

Tonight's game was just amazing! This team has amazing energy and never gives up... I love watching them! Can't win them all, but they definitely never quit. A great win tonight!

Reactions: GaStorm
If this summer repeats, 25 days of dry and 3 days of deluge, it’s gonna suck! The big dry is here again, I already have to water the garden!??
No rain in sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.