• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In about six months we get to start seeing analogs from 50 years that have no relation to today’s environment, fake weather models maps, fake hype$$$, pattern chasing, wishcasting, debates about how our 80 degree December is a good sign, and also about how the bugs and birds are showing signs of a good winter.

In about six months we get to start seeing analogs from 50 years that have no relation to today’s environment, fake weather models maps, fake hype$$$, pattern chasing, wishcasting, debates about how our 80 degree December is a good sign, and also about how the bugs and birds are showing signs of a good winter.
Count your blessings that you will see December ... there's some folks I deal with that hope for tomorrow ...

Yep, all the anal-logs, Joe B, the Duke Nino, the birds, and squirrels will all promise an epic winter, only for it to be another 2011-12 type winter.

Hugging the icon....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It sounds like a winter thread! ?
On a sadder note, the rain chances that were supposed to slightly increase from Thursday onward, seem to have become non existent until Saturday/Sunday, if at all! Atleast we get a cold shot and drop temps to lower 90s??

97 today and hasn’t rained in 2 weeks. Someone during winter said I would be complaining come summer but I’m not. I will take this over cold and rain any day of the week. I’ll take 97 over 45 yessssir
It's early in the season. I'm sure by early July you'll be bitching like the rest of us.

Mid to upper 90's today with DP's in lower 60's maybe even upper 50's and a stiff SW/W breeze is a death sentence for any green grass remaining. Fire hazards have to be a concern real soon if this keeps up...

Don’t sleep on the little ridge breakdown/height falls on Thursday, this type of longwave pattern supports pulse/multicellular clusters (some severe with typical summertime threats) that develop on the mountains and move east off a decent lee trough and weak forcing from the trough itself, any further breakdown of the ridge increases rain chances, I’d say Thursday is the best shot of rain for many in a long time just becuase the breakdown of the thermal ridge 9DEB6D1E-559E-4A5B-B267-7961A9678D42.jpeg

Mid to upper 90's today with DP's in lower 60's maybe even upper 50's and a stiff SW/W breeze is a death sentence for any green grass remaining. Fire hazards have to be a concern real soon if this keeps up...
Was out walking in the yard earlier and I could feel and hear the grass crunching under my feet. #need rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back