• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t touched mine in 3 weeks. Might spray a 300 gallon load of roundup on it and just be done with it til next year
You know as soon as you do the rain will start. I fully expect those storms west of GSO to go bonkers and make it here tonight bc that's how it works the 3k agrees

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
03753cd5ff1666f0018ecbaedf1e04ba.jpg

Just going to leave this here for morning

da105310ae598ec5b6cbbd86874cdaae.jpg
This can't be correct, I guess those storms last night got close but the ground isn't even damp this morning. No sign of any drops of rain... In fact it's not good when first thing in the morning the ground is bone dry, can't even muster up any dew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
06172b6c47de68974cce41e4405a4e9a.jpg

This can't be correct, I guess those storms last night got close but the ground isn't even damp this morning. No sign of any drops of rain... In fact it's not good when first thing in the morning the ground is bone dry, can't even muster up any dew.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
06172b6c47de68974cce41e4405a4e9a.jpg
0 here too. With the bigger heat coming this week the effects of the dry conditions are really going to start showing.

Almost 90 degrees here In birmingham. I'm Going to centerville alabama later today for memorial day celebration. going to bet itll be near or over a 100 degrees there centerville set the state record for hottest alabama temperature ever. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back