• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so excited for the flooding rain possibilities the next few days! SMFH

Wow, Rambo Last Blood and Coming to America 2, with Arsenio and Eddie!! My dreams have come true! Oooooh , almost forgot Top Gun 2, with iceman and maverick!! If goose is back, I’m boycotting!??

Oh look another storm in NW wake county

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tumblr_nngp5kLdt11uu6qs9o1_250.gif

Wow, Rambo Last Blood and Coming to America 2, with Arsenio and Eddie!! My dreams have come true! Oooooh , almost forgot Top Gun 2, with iceman and maverick!! If goose is back, I’m boycotting!??

I want Eddie Murphy & Judge Reinhold to do one more Beverly Hills Cop, for old time's sake. Will watch Stallone's Rambo Last Blood. Hell, get Judge Reinhold/Sean Penn to act in another Fast Times at Ridgemont High too while we're at it.

Well I’ll join the fun. I want Castaway 2, ( stranded in the ocean.)the day after tomorrow which will be called the day after yesterday. And Shawshank 2. I don’t like movies that keep you guessing when it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know a site that doesn't look like it was made in MS paint that shows total precip over time. Wxbell took theirs away when they redid their maps

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you completely miss today something is wrong. Spartanburg county is getting rocked. Meanwhile down here not a drop.
Yeah finally got some. Not home to check but it definitely wasn't as much as some areas just south are getting. But beggars can't be choosers and it's a start kicking off the wetter pattern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back