• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that pitchers shouldn't throw at people. Just pitch better, like you said. However, if a pitcher hits a batter intentionally, that's fine. The batter should then be allowed to go half the distance to the mound and throw the bat at the pitcher as hard as he can. Overall, though, I'm generally good with fighting in any sport. Emotions run high. If some people want to altercate, I say rock and roll. If you can't continue after, too bad.
I think more pitchers should throw at more people. Baseball players have gotten soft with the huge robot arms they wear to protect themselves and the fact pitchers can't pitch on the inner third.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think more pitchers should throw at more people. Baseball players have gotten soft with the huge robot arms they wear to protect themselves and the fact pitchers can't pitch on the inner third.

I say bean em all! If you ain’t man enough to dodge a 100 mph fastball, got to the senior softball league

I agree that pitchers shouldn't throw at people. Just pitch better, like you said. However, if a pitcher hits a batter intentionally, that's fine. The batter should then be allowed to go half the distance to the mound and throw the bat at the pitcher as hard as he can. Overall, though, I'm generally good with fighting in any sport. Emotions run high. If some people want to altercate, I say rock and roll. If you can't continue after, too bad.
Hockey games are better with fights, you go to the races for the wrecks, give the fans what the fans want.... without fans you have nothing. I'm in agreement with you

Gotta love the outflow boundary causing some lightning well away from the storm
882ddb354c2e06b61f2535cd3e149b99.jpg

Braves made some big moves today. Welcome Shane Greene. Astros acquire Zach Greinke..wowzers
And the Dodgers basically did nothing, the bullpen needs some help and Jansen isn't what he once was. They will make the playoffs, they'll do the dance and probably make the WS but mark my words, they will not win it. Again....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

First day of Pre K for my little girl today. That was harder then I was thinking it would be. Man I’ve gotten soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Girls will do that to you (I've got 2) and moving my youngest to college in 2 weeks, I'm not looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back