• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5 inches of rain here so far today, just A little more from yesterday, my area has been a hotspot lately

Well I’ll join the fun. I want Castaway 2, ( stranded in the ocean.)the day after tomorrow which will be called the day after yesterday. And Shawshank 2. I don’t like movies that keep you guessing when it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with Castaway. However, Shawshank should be left as a classic. Could y’all imagine a “Slingblade 2” No, me neither. Another classic. :)

Does anyone know a site that doesn't look like it was made in MS paint that shows total precip over time. Wxbell took theirs away when they redid their maps

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Once they removed it I just started using the NWS AHPS section, it's not as good as what was on Wxbell but it's accurate.....

Annoying

9bc391e5fcd0360d03e6f6b5ea2bdbab.gif

GSP says tomorrow may have less coverage than the last 2 days. I look for very few storms tomorrow and a very quick end to this wet period. So far barely enough to get though ground wet here while places not far away get hit over and over. I'm hoping invest 96L becomes a storm and comes into SC or GA. That might give me some decent rain.

GSP says tomorrow may have less coverage than the last 2 days. I look for very few storms tomorrow and a very quick end to this wet period. So far barely enough to get though ground wet here while places not far away get hit over and over. I'm hoping invest 96L becomes a storm and comes into SC or GA. That might give me some decent rain.
Yeah not much of the way in coverage tomorrow. Maybe a little bit better Sunday/ Monday but as a whole nothing outside of normal for summer. Not really a wet period unless you were in the hot spots.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Must be from the sinking air on the west side of the tropical low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back