• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long was the dam tour? Did you get to fish, or were they out of dam bait?
Ha Ha ..... The tour takes about an hour, but you can hang around as long as you want (on foot). The security is very tight. It's the same as the airport's. Only difference is you aren't carrying your luggage. They also search your vehicle to make sure you aren't carrying explosives.

I don't get fighting in baseball. It's not a contact sport. I mean, I get being mad when a pitcher intentionally beans you, but I think it is silly for pitchers to do it anyway. Their egos can't take anyone celebrating a home run off them, so the next time they are up they hit them. Just stupid. You don't like them celebrating home runs, then pitch better.

I don't get fighting in baseball. It's not a contact sport. I mean, I get being mad when a pitcher intentionally beans you, but I think it is silly for pitchers to do it anyway. Their egos can't take anyone celebrating a home run off them, so the next time they are up they hit them. Just stupid. You don't like them celebrating home runs, then pitch better.
Eating lunch at a buffet isn’t a contact sport, but if you are in front of me at wild wing lunch buffet and take the last Wild West flavored wing, there will be some fisticuffs!!??

Does it have some pitbull inside of it, facial features kinda similar to my dog
Not sure, it’s a rescue. Somebody threw it out of a car and a kid took him to the vet, where wife’s friend works, and got him healthy. Not sure what he is

Also got this on camera yesterday
A bumblebee moth!2E351377-1B46-4781-812D-0256A2FE700F.jpeg

I’ll have the meatloaf, and a side of spelling and phonics for dessert!!?????0F07E8AC-6D37-474C-8C08-6D69DB6F4CDB.png

I agree that pitchers shouldn't throw at people. Just pitch better, like you said. However, if a pitcher hits a batter intentionally, that's fine. The batter should then be allowed to go half the distance to the mound and throw the bat at the pitcher as hard as he can. Overall, though, I'm generally good with fighting in any sport. Emotions run high. If some people want to altercate, I say rock and roll. If you can't continue after, too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back