• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is a deckhand on a large vessel and they spent last week sailing to Iceland. Today they crossed the threshold into the arctic circle. Pretty cool. Citadel kid

http://mentalfloss.com/article/561029/most-rat-infested-cities-in-america

See where your city ranks. Glad to see, Greensboro nor Winston Salem NOT make the list. Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh and Greenville, SC in that order are on the list. (Compiled by Orkin Pest Control).
I just found this interesting. :cool:

These lists will vary according to the number of customers per city for the company and can be deceiving. More telling would be the % of homes requesting help from all companies regarding rats.

dd31fefc39f489a555998afb97966d66.jpg

I am supposed to check off on the progress but I think I can see everything from here. I’m good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is where I'll spend most of my time in the coming days. Unless I luck out today or tomorrow I'll finish July with only 1.8 inches. And 1.5 came in one storm. Pitiful. And I'm sure the upcoming higher rain chances will yield much of the same for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back