• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Took a position in Vuzi yesterday at $11.30. Has a nice falling wedge and ARK funds have been buying a lot of this. Nice falling wedge pattern that if it breaks up and out it could run.

I should add to it today but I am in timeout.

View attachment 91258

VUZI trying...if this gets through $11.80'ish it's gonna run.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 11.32.45 AM.png

XBI with breakout...if it can get through $136 then opens $140 which I think it can if market doesn't fall apart the next couple of weeks.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.00.54 PM.png

Cruise lines and all travel woke up today. NCLH with nice breakout...I think it makes a run to $30. I took a few shares at $27.20 late afternoon. Hopefully this can dip tomorrow so I can add some more.

Nice breakout, was coiled and nice volume.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.11.55 PM.png

Real strength in the market but it needs to take out the .618 fib level, it sure has that feeling that the short term bottom is in and we are going to push to ATH's....but I am usually wrong.

S&P futures...clear rejection at .618 but I think it takes it out tomorrow or early next week.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.14.24 PM.png

Last post...total fomo in IWM (small caps). I took a position on Monday at $217, tried to be aggressive buying the dip, and set my stop at $214.8 as $215 should have been support well it pushed lower and I got stopped out. It's been straight up ever since and I didn't go back to it...?‍♂️. So dumb, been staring at it for 3 days now. It has this nice big channel it's been trading in and if it breaks out of that it's going to explode higher...IMO. Ways to go before that happens but looks good.

If it pulls back close to $220 I will hop back in.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.16.27 PM.png

My waiting too long to put in a buy order for Silicon Valley Bank is turning into a major bruh moment for me. Wanted it at $575-576 because I felt that it was a really interesting non-traditional bank (involved in tech start ups and wine), but waited until the final hour on Monday to put in that order.

It's been straight up since then. ?‍♀️ This was a move that I was considering before Monday but I didn't bother to put in an order.

Last post...total fomo in IWM (small caps). I took a position on Monday at $217, tried to be aggressive buying the dip, and set my stop at $214.8 as $215 should have been support well it pushed lower and I got stopped out. It's been straight up ever since and I didn't go back to it...?‍♂️. So dumb, been staring at it for 3 days now. It has this nice big channel it's been trading in and if it breaks out of that it's going to explode higher...IMO. Ways to go before that happens but looks good.

View attachment 91403

I’ve been working on locking a lot of my OTC and small cap profits into some dividend plays. One I really like is RYLD, they do covered call options. They pay 11-12% dividend from the premiums they get and on top of that the fund has grown about 12% as well. Nothing earth shattering, but it’s one ETF I really like for locking gains in and letting it compound. Also there are others like DIVO and SCHD with lower dividends but more aggressive returns on the share price.

LOW was a loser for me today. Played the breakout, entered at $211 and stopped out when $208.50 broke. ?‍♂️

if this gaps and goes tomorrow I’m goingto be ticked. They like to do that…

I do think this goes but will look to enter at again.

8DCFF3E6-6B9E-4AE7-8F88-28F7E4DED37F.jpeg

I think this time is probably going to be different from the theme since November last year. Don't think you get the indices flirting with bear market territory (or entering it, which the Nasdaq did back in 2018), but I think you're going to get some choppiness for now.

This will set up for an EOY push in the S&P to 4700-4800 because eh, why not?

I'll be honest, back in April, I did think 4500 might be tagged, but closer to the end of the year, not in August. My mistake was thinking in a 2019-like format, thinking that there'd be a bit more back and forth, instead after the capitulation low in tech in May, up to ironically, the same day this month that you had a short term top last year, the S&P went into endless drift higher mode, led by the Nasdaq jumping close to 18%.

I'm well aware that things don't have to happen in the same way, but if this is a 2017-esque market, small caps will lead again in the next leg.

They largely did nothing in 2017 (and that and breadth were complaints then, just like how they have been in 2021) and then they had a nice run into that first top in 2018.

I don't see the kind of run that happened last year though because I'm still biased toward small cap tech continuing to disappoint (and because that was an absolutely stunning move). I think it'll be about the value names.

This move by TNX is about to save the bearish side I think. SPX and NDX had both beaten key retracement points overnight and are now getting trashed because of a bond rout.

I hate this move that started Thursday morning. It’s more about speed and not direction, and it’s happening lightning fast.

Bet TSLA will get to $5000 before this bubble bursts.

I agree, it has a huge fan base. I am long $LCID, supposedly will be a big Tesla competitor. Would rather own this at a $40B market cap than Tesla at a $900B market cap. I am bullish on Lucid, if they can start deliveries in Q4. I think this can double in the next 12-18 months....if they start deliveries.

View attachment 91403

I did stick to this plan, I filled some bids around $222 on Friday and it's looking strong. I think small caps could outperform to end 2021.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 10.25.28 AM.png

He quits....because he got caught. This is an embarrassment....over the past 18 months so many people's lives changed for the worst and these Fed presidents have been riding their market pumps and now cash out at ATH's and then quit.

Back