• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Microvision is still a solid play, it's back in full compliance and has stabilized above 1.50 (to think just 3 months ago it was down to .20.... IF ONLY)
Anyway, their technology is superb (check out MSFT Hololens 2 if you haven't, it doesn't work without MVIS technology) still serious rumors of a buyout and PPS would skyrocket..... praying for about a $5B buyout price that would be approximately $24 pps ???

I sold my NKLA position last week but I purchased the warrants on Friday afternoon. This is a strange disconnect from the warrants to the common shares. On July 6th you can redeem a warrant for a common share for $11.50. Yesterday the warrants were trading at $29 and the common share was mid $60's. So the net cost of a warrant would have been ($29+$11.5=$40.50). So you would look at making $25 per share on the warrants....assuming NKLA doesn't tank. The warrants are now at $36 which means the cost to redeem NKLA stock would be $47 and the stock is currently at $69...

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 9.44.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-23 at 9.44.07 AM.png

Rough couple of days for the SPAC's...I think people get antsy about leaving their money in a stock longer than a week. I did buy SHLL last Friday at $13.70 but sold this morning at $18.20. Still in FMCI/OPES and assuming nothing disastoreous happens will hold these through the hopeful mergers. IMO...OPES(BurgerFI) and FMCI(Tattooed Chef) still look like profitable/growing companies that support a IPO in atleast the low $20's...but I've been wrong many times before.

Will look to get back into SHLL after I figure out how the NKLAW warrants I am holding work out.

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 3.02.46 PM.png

Rough couple of days for the SPAC's...I think people get antsy about leaving their money in a stock longer than a week. I did buy SHLL last Friday at $13.70 but sold this morning at $18.20. Still in FMCI/OPES and assuming nothing disastoreous happens will hold these through the hopeful mergers. IMO...OPES(BurgerFI) and FMCI(Tattooed Chef) still look like profitable/growing companies that support a IPO in atleast the low $20's...but I've been wrong many times before.

Will look to get back into SHLL after I figure out how the NKLAW warrants I am holding work out.

View attachment 43206

Yeah I've been thinking that OPES could end up anywhere in between low $20's to what DEAC/DKNG did with the merger, maybe at best, temporarily do what SHAK did after its IPO before falling (FMCI might be more likely to). Needless to say, I still might drive myself up the wall anyway (why though I look fine today despite what's going on here haha).

I thought about talking about SHLL here but unless it keeps slipping (and all SPACs probably would if it does), it was already out of my taste range when I found out about it.

In other news, I suppose the next stop for the NASDAQ is going to be the moon if the froth doesn't stop.

I kinda went a little crazy this morning jumping into a number of things since I felt good about the charts when I was looking at a screen I did last night after my IDEX play paid off very well. These are what I picked out of an initial return of 49 stocks.

THTX
CAN
KTOV
BIOL
VOLT
XELB
HTGM
NAKD
CAAS

Hopefully half pan out at least.

Yeah I've been thinking that OPES could end up anywhere in between low $20's to what DEAC/DKNG did with the merger, maybe at best, temporarily do what SHAK did after its IPO before falling (FMCI might be more likely to). Needless to say, I still might drive myself up the wall anyway (why though I look fine today despite what's going on here haha).

I thought about talking about SHLL here but unless it keeps slipping (and all SPACs probably would if it does), it was already out of my taste range when I found out about it.

In other news, I suppose the next stop for the NASDAQ is going to be the moon if the froth doesn't stop.

Had I not already bought heavily into FMCI/OPES I would be adding or entering at these levels. I am around $13.50 on both.

VTIQ did this...it rocketed to $30 mid-May and then pulled back to $21 and then steadily climbed into IPO. We are still 4-6 weeks away from IPO's for either FMCI/OPES....and I think OPES has there official vote next week. It still could fall apart.

Had I not already bought heavily into FMCI/OPES I would be adding or entering at these levels. I am around $13.50 on both.

VTIQ did this...it rocketed to $30 mid-May and then pulled back to $21 and then steadily climbed into IPO. We are still 4-6 weeks away from IPO's for either FMCI/OPES....and I think OPES has there official vote next week. It still could fall apart.

Should see the binding agreement sometime this week or early next. I'm grappling but I think I'll end up holding on and waiting to see what the financials say when they present after they have the agreement. Well, maybe more like interpretations because I'm not good at math.

NK

Triple top on the S&P. ?

Probably, retest the low last week is my guess.

View attachment 43208
I follow a few cycle guys and they have pretty much all independently said that late June is a significant cycle top. Probably just for a few weeks/couple of months. But who really knows if that stuff works. We'll see, I guess. Interesting that we're not getting a lot of traction during trading hours. Gap up. Stall. Gap up. Stall....etc. That's not every day, but it happens a lot.

Back