• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Guys check out BXRX and let me know what you think. I’ve been scoping it for a while and finally opened a position around 2.90 today

So their earnings report last week had them losing $4.03 a share as opposed to .46 year over year? 776% decline. That's terrible. How is this one a good buy?

So their earnings report last week had them losing $4.03 a share as opposed to .46 year over year? 776% decline. That's terrible. How is this one a good buy?
Definitely took a hit from Covid but check out some of their products and the BXRX chart before all of this nonsense came into the picture. Also..51D6F342-108B-4D2A-A1D0-82430038C815.jpeg

I could agree with this. I don't see anything that really suggests why they went as high as 18 basically to drop this far down. Their revenue wasn't that much below what was expected. I get COVID probably knocked their price down from the high to where it was in April. This is pretty much the bottom their price has been in the past 5 years now. Only stock sale I see in the last 6 months was an automatic sale by the CEO in April of 80k shares that he was granted before to purchase at $2 something.
I’m on this. Makes me a bit nervous but it seems worth the risk.

Guys check out BXRX and let me know what you think. I’ve been scoping it for a while and finally opened a position around 2.90 today
After some digging it seems the products and company itself is good however management is terrible. If they boot the CEO and get some better people running the business this stock price rebounds. It’s already as low as it’s ever been as it is and It may have hit bottom. Interesting to see where it goes. I’m along for the ride lol.

There technology is sweet. Don’t sell it . I’m gonna buy Back in . They have over 11 million in cash that will last them through Q4 they are looking to sell or merge . Mid term play . There will be lots of ups and downs with this one but it’s a good 2-3 month play to see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also, y'all might want to take a look at KTOV...About the same price as MVIS...Rolling out a new drug this month Consensi...Sitting at $.49 right now....I'm in at $.44...Hold for a little while and easy double

MVIS has been nuts to follow after hours today. If we get any Microsoft related news tomorrow then it’s going to go nuts. ?

Yeah, I bought back in on Friday afternoon for .754 but didn't put in a limit sell this time. Going to be tough not sell again today if it opens over $1.

Also, y'all might want to take a look at KTOV...About the same price as MVIS...Rolling out a new drug this month Consensi...Sitting at $.49 right now....I'm in at $.44...Hold for a little while and easy double

The only thing about the drug is I saw it's a combination of two current drugs and at a huge price premium to the other two separately. As I read elsewhere, it's going to be difficult to get people prescribed it cause insurance isn't going to want to pay for it when separately it's so much cheaper.

Would be really cool if my amazon prime worked at AMC theaters! I would even pay more $$

VTIQ moonrockets continue today. That thing is such a giant. Jimmy calls are ?. Don’t fight it

Raised my stop loss to $1.00, so walked away with a small profit. I will take that rally after it falling to below .60 last week

Should of sold at 1.10, to busy with work and I didn't have a limit sell in.

Back