• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Anyone holding on to CPE...it's been frozen for days and I'm not sure I want to hold on much longer

That MVIS stock is something else. I was pissed after it dropped down to around .50 after hours and I was taking a beating. I watched it all today and debated selling off and taking my losses, but my gosh it took off at power hour and is still doing well at .82 right now after hours.

That MVIS stock is something else. I was pissed after it dropped down to around .50 after hours and I was taking a beating. I watched it all today and debated selling off and taking my losses, but my gosh it took off at power hour and is still doing well at .82 right now after hours.

There technology is sweet. Don’t sell it . I’m gonna buy Back in . They have over 11 million in cash that will last them through Q4 they are looking to sell or merge . Mid term play . There will be lots of ups and downs with this one but it’s a good 2-3 month play to see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am taking a swing at OGI. Cheap buy at moment.
Analysts sure are high on
TXMD
CRBP
VKTX

Last edited by a moderator:
I like penny stocks as much as the next guy so here’s one that I think deserves a play next week.

IT Tech Packaging (ITP)

Do some research here. Earnings due up next week. They sell paper items (toilet paper and medical masks are two examples). They recently did an offering and are trading at .24 under offering right now. The offering was to fund their third toilet paper production line. I think there is a legitimate chance this runs 100% next week.

I like penny stocks as much as the next guy so here’s one that I think deserves a play next week.

IT Tech Packaging (ITP)

Do some research here. Earnings due up next week. They sell paper items (toilet paper and medical masks are two examples). They recently did an offering and are trading at .24 under offering right now. The offering was to fund their third toilet paper production line. I think there is a legitimate chance this runs 100% next week.

Well, the price dropped because the stock offer adds to the outstanding shares of the company. Unless there is a high demand for a stock, the price is always going to go down cause you diluted the earnings per share. For a company that should be seeing a large demand for their paper products right now, their price was basically trading sideways, dipped, only went back up to then drop cause of the share dilution. I don't see anything in the chart that suggests any improvement.

REPH

Major overreaction after earnings were reported this morning. Great company. Easy swing if nothing else

I could agree with this. I don't see anything that really suggests why they went as high as 18 basically to drop this far down. Their revenue wasn't that much below what was expected. I get COVID probably knocked their price down from the high to where it was in April. This is pretty much the bottom their price has been in the past 5 years now. Only stock sale I see in the last 6 months was an automatic sale by the CEO in April of 80k shares that he was granted before to purchase at $2 something.

Well, the price dropped because the stock offer adds to the outstanding shares of the company. Unless there is a high demand for a stock, the price is always going to go down cause you diluted the earnings per share. For a company that should be seeing a large demand for their paper products right now, their price was basically trading sideways, dipped, only went back up to then drop cause of the share dilution. I don't see anything in the chart that suggests any improvement.
I’m mainly betting on solid earnings this week. That coupled with the recent news of their toilet paper expansion should get this thing to nearly double in price soon. I mean it’s just a penny stock play. It’s not TSLA lol but I do like it.

Guys check out BXRX and let me know what you think. I’ve been scoping it for a while and finally opened a position around 2.90 today

I’m mainly betting on solid earnings this week. That coupled with the recent news of their toilet paper expansion should get this thing to nearly double in price soon. I mean it’s just a penny stock play. It’s not TSLA lol but I do like it.

I don't see how they are going to grow the earnings high enough to justify the price increase on diluted share numbers. They wouldn't have the increased capacity online at all. They would have been maxing out their capacity otherwise on the other lines and their price has been stagnant or declining. Not like margins are that high on things like TP either. Good luck with it, but I just don't see it.

GNUS going to be good both short and long term it appears....they have a new toy deal with Mattel a new network coming out on Prime and Apple TV etc....

Just need this one to pan out a bit.....going to go short term and long term on it I think...this seems safer than most others.....right?

Back