• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Man I'd love to know what exactly they're going to do with the airline industry. If I were comfortable that we weren't going to see something like the government take equity, I would need to do a bit of DCA'ing with Delta.

American Airlines was way up earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it back at 4.50. Rode it down, back up then sold it. I've been looking at NGL to maybe compliment some CPE plays soon.

If today is green it's the 1st two consecutive green days since 2/12.

NGL has a nice upside
e6234d4065ab0b3d108c2fd801077bae.jpg

GOP senators warn they will oppose coronavirus bill unless ‘massive drafting error’ fixed

GOP senators warn they will oppose coronavirus bill unless ‘massive drafting error’ fixed

I was just coming in here to post this..... will be interesting to see how the markets respond to this.

Sold my TQQQ stake for 25% profit. I am now the proud owner of SQQQ. Overbought market the last 2 days. We’re going red for a while. Buckle up

I’m obviously way up on Boeing but now I’m up pretty good on JNUG. I don’t plan on dumping either of them anytime soon . I’m along for the ride whatever the hell that might be .

Hell even UWT made me money today . Not a lot but still .

Back