• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Qs/SPY in free fall...gap fill down to $424 for the Qs and SPY fills at $495.

I was about to try and dip buy this morning but when $430 broke again I didn't. I think I've had like 3 trades in a month...all small losses. Market is very oversold so shorts are going to let up soon and I think we see a 2-3% relief rally.

sc.png

Have to remind myself these weekly macd crosses usually result in a multi-week correction. Of course this is week 3 down for the SPX/Qs but we should see a 1-2 week bounce embedded. This is very tricky time...can't buy strength and have to sell into any bounces.

sc-1.png

AMD been my biggest holding over the years and now it's gotten too big...trimmed a few shares at $200.

This was $60/share 15 months ago.

View attachment 146955

This was a good sell at $200 a few weeks back...sold 25% of my shares...added some of that back today at $155 and will wait to see how it reacts to add more back. I could see mid $140's. This long term account...I have no swings on, 100% cash there.

sc-3.png

premarket thoughts went south ended up hitting the short run up to cover
anyone see LAC down 20% after hours adding public shares I did buy some @ 5.25

Yeah, if that Taiwan Semi print isn’t bought at open, then that will just about seal it for me.

The Nasdaq will drop at least 10-12% again, it just probably won’t be right away (as in, the month of April) because this is looking so similar to late summer of last year. Probably bouncy week next week post OPEX, and a continuation down in May.

Apple broke below $167-$168. This is day 5 down for the SPY so this is getting really really oversold but no rushing to buy.

sc-1.png

Geez...Tesla in free fall. Growth is gone and inventory building up...market has lost confidence in Elon.

View attachment 147460
I got shook out of so many correct trades this week it’s disgusting. I got smoked today on 0dte SPY calls but I’m going all in on TSLA 160’s for next week at the opening bell tomorrow. It loves to run back into the daily EMA20 in 3-4 days after closing a daily candle below key support. If I die, I die.

Looks like Iran won’t respond to this. They claimed they shot down drones. The way they responded to it sounds like this is one and done.

20 min clip. Starts about 6;05 mark. Perfect breakdown what happened last night. This will be end of this fire for now. You ever want to know whats going on in Israel Middle east, this is the guy to listen to. Also there is a channel on you tube NY Prepper. You will be light years ahead of news, breaking news Geo Politically if you follow, get alerts from this guy. Amazing past 48 hours, saw last night coming from the night before.

I dumped into Gold excessively Heavy Tuesday morning, abandoned all stocks, MF's. Reason I did was listening to 2 guys above and using some discernment. Out of the box. Not by the book. But this was like forecasting a cold rain verse 12 inches of GFS snow, seeing Boundary Layer temps in the 40's before the event began.

Tech lagging hard...something going to give. You don't see this divergence between tech and the rest.

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 9.56.32 AM.png

I did add some TQQQ at $52 and giving it to 51.50...I'm not sure how much I will carry over the weekend with a war brewing.

Looks like Iran won’t respond to this. They claimed they shot down drones. The way they responded to it sounds like this is one and done.
Correct....no need in sensationalizing something that was really a nothing-burger from the get go.

I did add some TQQQ at $52 and giving it to 51.50...I'm not sure how much I will carry over the weekend with a war brewing.
Got stopped out fairly quickly...going to stick to stops at the morning low for awhile. This is day 6 down for SPX which is very very rare.

Qs closed right at ATHs week ago...now it's lost virtually all of it's 2024 gains 6 days later....unreal

Last time I remember seeing something like that was the start of 2022 and the bear market. I can't fathom another bear market in 2024...but I am definitely biased bullish so got to be careful.

sc.png

Back