• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

No DWAC trades today...really want to see it consolidate between $38-$50 today and tomorrow.

I don't do well chasing momemtum names, I like consolidation patterns.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 10.36.36 AM.png

@KyloG what is @Broken024 ’s move today ?

I'm still a heavy long...I trimmed at open on the gap up, added some back on the mini gap fill. Now patiently waiting. Tesla earnings tonight...that is tricky. Tesla is in trouble but it's sold off hard...many are expecting a big bounce tonight or tomorrow. I won't chase that tonight but if it opens up to a big gap down I will look to buy that tomorrow mid-morning.

DWAC bids got hit at $38.30....stop $37.50, tight stop. I thought they would eventually undercut $40 and clear a bunch stops. I'm not going to be stubborn with this, if $37.50 breaks I am out. Been a great trade for me all week, biggest week in a long time on a single name.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 2.35.41 PM.png

DWAC bids got hit at $38.30....stop $37.50, tight stop. I thought they would eventually undercut $40 and clear a bunch stops. I'm not going to be stubborn with this, if $37.50 breaks I am out. Been a great trade for me all week, biggest week in a long time on a single name.

View attachment 143251
Hookers and blow on Kylo boys

View attachment 143251

Dang it...stopped out...going to watch and monitor. It's been great all week now just staying out of the way.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 3.18.24 PM.png

Tesla earnings...getting hammered. That ain't good.

*TESLA: 2024 VEHICLE VOL GROWTH MAY BE NOTABLY LOWER THAN 2023

Tesla earnings...getting hammered. That ain't good.

*TESLA: 2024 VEHICLE VOL GROWTH MAY BE NOTABLY LOWER THAN 2023
It’s going to get bought up. Apple does this every time after earnings. They buy back stock and keep the house of cards propped up. This ain’t our granddaddy’s stonk market

It’s going to get bought up. Apple does this every time after earnings. They buy back stock and keep the house of cards propped up. This ain’t our granddaddy’s stonk market
The dip will probably get bought tomorrow in Tesla...it's earnings were horrific but they buy the name, everyone loves Elon because he tweet outs weird crap all the time.

Rev growth for auto's was 1% yoy...growth is gone and they just warned about 2024. How anyone is buying this at $200/share right now is beyond me.

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 4.19.56 PM.png

i haven't looked at news or earnings for stock advise in about a yr.. the cards are set lets see them shake... apples macd has been diverging for sometime on the hr charts
1706147714847.png

One of the days/weeks/months China trade might be appetizing. It hasn't done anything for years.

I remember back in early 2021 I met with a financial advisor whose recommendation was to sell tech stocks and buy foreign equities, including China. She was right on tech, somewhat...tech just broke out from it's 2021 ATH but China scares me.

View attachment 143091

China (HSI) up 10% since I posted this 3 days ago. Uggh..should have bought some KWEB.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 9.36.58 AM.png

Is momentum waning...these persistent gap ups are getting sold now and red dailys printing. I lightened up some here.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 10.04.17 AM.png

Problem with Tesla is it trades at 6x sales...with no growth now. If it's not growing then it should probably be in the 3-4x range and even that would be somewhat rich.

If it was growing at 15-20% (revenues) then 6-8x sales would be reasonable, still rich, but it's the market we live in.

Tesla headed to $182'ish...that's pretty thin support....might be headed to mid-$160's in the coming weeks. Its very oversold so maybe it gets a weak bounce soon. I have bids at $182-$183 but have tight stop and will sell into any bounce.

Weekly chart.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 10.17.40 AM.png

DWAC'ing it again. Perfect tag of the 8dema...bid hit at $35.13. Stop LOD of $34.55. Not getting stubborn with this, just going to try and buy dips and sell into rips.

sc.png

DOW still inside the flag.......im interested in all the indicators yall use
1706197764193.png

Last edited:
First bid got hit in TSLA at $182.73...low was $182.70. I lowered my other bids. I am wondering if they push to $180.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 12.15.43 PM.png

Back