• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

NQ futs top wicks 3 out of past 4 days...they had this solidly negative today but had a quick ramp into close.

This is hinting at momemtum lost but big cap tech earnings next week so I don't expect this to have a correction until after Apple reports, which is next Thursday. I am relatively light but I could totally see them gap things up again tomorrow, this market has been so relentless.

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 4.37.24 PM.png

I still can't believe we had several us that owned CPE at the bottom and then we sold it for pennies...?‍♂️

Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 10.15.03 PM.png

Pretty good chance yesterday was finally a blowoff top for now for semiconductor stocks, which removes a major reason why the Nasdaq had been rallying hard.

Only thing I gotta say there though is I’m salty I don’t have even more exposure. I hold 50 shares of AVGO from early 2020 (which is a great price even pre crash), but I wish I had more because I’m greedy (and really if I just sat on my hands, I would have more, but I exited AMAT).

Bought some $SAVE at $5.80..stop LOD. I won't carry this over the weekend...will sell into $6.40'ish if it gets there.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 9.37.38 AM.png

Wonder if @KyloG ever thinks of telling us what he's going to do rather than tell us what he did and how well he did it? Hmmmm, c'mon man be like the 364hr 18z GFS and throw us a bone from time to time

Haha...I literally told you guys to put bids in Tesla at $180'ish and get out at $185-186.

The Save trade came fast and it's because someone I trust tweeted about it.

I did get stopped out of DWAC yesterday...I am not fooling with that one today, not even going to look at it.

I sold some XXXX (4x leveraged SPX) into $31.35 this morning. I have bids to add some back at $31.03. I started trading more TQQQ/XXXX, leveraged ETFS so I can leave more cash in my IRA as cash is getting paid out at 3.5% with yields so high.

I lightened up yesterday afternoon, bought the pre-market dip and sold into the pop. Large cap tech earnings next week, going to be very tricky. I am much lighter than I had been and going to only buy dips. I think after Apple earnings we could see a shart pullback...that I will buy.

Ugghh...I should have been more patient with DWAC yesterday...up huge off yesterday's lows.

I wasn't going to look and now I did.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 10.01.27 AM.png

Alright...watching tesla...if they undercut $180 and then reclaim I may add shares then.

Old timers talk about the "3 day rule" for stock that tank after earnings. Buy on the 3rd day...that would be Monday. I'm only going to buy if $180 breaks, reclaims.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 10.13.10 AM.png

AXP big breakout...AMD is my largest holding and AXP is my second largest, owned them both for years. Only other stock I own and hold in my IRA is CRWD but that's small position I started last summer.

Weekly chart.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 10.43.25 AM.png

That play on the dow worked out.. waiting for reentry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125_233723_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125_233723_TradingView.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 4
NQ futs top wicks 3 out of past 4 days...they had this solidly negative today but had a quick ramp into close.

This is hinting at momemtum lost but big cap tech earnings next week so I don't expect this to have a correction until after Apple reports, which is next Thursday. I am relatively light but I could totally see them gap things up again tomorrow, this market has been so relentless.

View attachment 143363

As mentioned yesterday, tech looked exhausted, momentum shifting. Top wicks and any strength being sold. With that said I added some X4 and TQQQ back here.

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 12.53.19 PM.png

Haven't done anything today...I sold a lot last Thursday/Friday, 60% cash. But it's hard to ignore this nice bull flag building in the SPY...

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 12.21.01 PM.png

Alright...watching tesla...if they undercut $180 and then reclaim I may add shares then.

Old timers talk about the "3 day rule" for stock that tank after earnings. Buy on the 3rd day...that would be Monday. I'm only going to buy if $180 breaks, reclaims.

View attachment 143410

Like I mentioned last week..."3 day rule" for Tesla....up almost 3% today. Not in it though.

Bought a dip here in TQQQ...right at support of a intraday wedge. Stop is set...I don't have much conviction on this but, I buy dips so let's see.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 1.06.06 PM.png

Back