• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

?????????

Fj9lLiNaAAIKt30

Seems gap edge at $385 is up tomorrow and then gap fill down to $373 next week or week after. $373 is when I might hop back in, until then I may just scalp a few here and there

Market very vulnerable with tax loss selling and most want the market to rollover hard now.

BDCF0BC0-092B-4B48-A968-5F41FD1D9220.jpeg

Us treasury secretary yellen: this year, the fsoc is focusing on digital assets.

After the keystone pipeline is shut down, we will provide an emergency crude oil exchange of 2 million barrels to meet refinery needs - senior energy department official.

Fed's daly: we are still a long way from achieving the goal of price stability.

Can Any of you smart chart guys tell me when Tesla should get a dead cat bounce please . It's down 20 percent in 2 weeks . At some point it's gonna have a 3-4 Green Day . Any big levels of support under 150 ANd where is the next big overhead resistance?

Not sure we see more than 1 or 2 green days rest of year. Tax loss selling, money managers are down big and want the market to plummet.

2467D133-A4DD-4F07-B203-4DD8AB1E9659.png

This is why I took a break until 2023. Very predatory…longs are trapped now from yesterday. Many thought we would get atleast a 2 day move.

8B40D03C-FFB3-4364-8F9D-2976D1A63109.png

Back