• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I’m spitballing here but I think I was down 50% at one point and now I’m back up 10% or so. What a ride! Let’s lose it all next week
I had an order up wanting to gamble $300 worth of QQQ 266 calls in the last hour of trading and they ended up going 2000% off the bottom. Son of a -----

This is my year in a nutshell

Wild move already this morning. Looked like it had clearance to the upside then smacked back down

Tesla is getting mauled
Tesla guided to "just under 50%" delivery growth for Q4...numbers came out yesterday and they reported 40%. That's a huge miss...but Tesla failed to update guidance so it tough to trust anything they say. Many tech companies updated their guidance and they didn't.

META went most of 2022 with no bid and now it's up 50% over the past 2 months. Once momentum starts, up or down, people start rationalizing for continuation.

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 11.46.00 AM.png

Loathe this market with such a passion right now. You can see this is the 4th time it's broken that $262.50 pivot, made a lower low and then they promptly pushed it back above. So predatory....I am on the sidelines and have been been for awhile. I have zero fomo right now.

Everyone has to be pulling their hair out right now when market gets like this.

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 10.10.07 AM.png

Economy slowing down quickly…wage growth slowed. CPI next week…if we get a soft number the market could rally

SPY in a tight flag…starting to get a little fomo. Whatever way this breaks could see a nice move.

67369AF0-6EDF-49A9-A96A-88B405F23C92.jpeg

I expected December's jobs report to be okay. Only flags were the number of people that could only find part time work increased, the median duration of unemployment increased, and the working hours declined. I have a few friends in Manufacturing and Trucking and are reporting less frequent trips and lower hours. I think companies tried to pause layoffs in December, which is kicking into high gear this month. I think layoffs will spread more from tech to other sectors after the Q1 Earnings, leading to economic contagion which is what the FED's gunning for.

Tech Layoffs:

1673021700905.png

What exchanges do some of you guys use for your crypto investments? I'm realizing I'm pretty limited with Robin Hood for crypto.

What exchanges do some of you guys use for your crypto investments? I'm realizing I'm pretty limited with Robin Hood for crypto.
I pulled all my cash out of Gemini and Coinbase last year as you could see the fallout coming but I guess if I had to pick one I would go with Coinbase. I still don't trust anything crypto so I am on the sidelines.

Back