• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

It may be time to slowly start investing some cash in equities….slowly…and in more conservative/high dividend/value mutual funds most likely

Just the typical 5-6% bounce off lows in the indexes. ?.

This market has all the behaviors of a ripe bubble still. Very scary actually.

I don’t even know what that was. Insane volatility isn’t a sign of a healthy market, in any case, IMO.

Call me all conspiracy oriented, but I think it's the massive hedgies, Blackrock/Vanguard, other huge whales doing the "crash the market" to profit on shorts then cover and profit on the way back up too. It's all massively corrupted and we just have to hope we guess on the right stocks/funds to buy so we can get our crumbs. Or....we can just follow the Pelosi ETF and profit.

Call me all conspiracy oriented, but I think it's the massive hedgies, Blackrock/Vanguard, other huge whales doing the "crash the market" to profit on shorts then cover and profit on the way back up too. It's all massively corrupted and we just have to hope we guess on the right stocks/funds to buy so we can get our crumbs. Or....we can just follow the Pelosi ETF and profit.
This is 100% what's going on. They are all connected at the highest levels of government and they absolutely know what they're doing.

Anyway, back to new ATHs I guess.

This is 100% what's going on. They are all connected at the highest levels of government and they absolutely know what they're doing.

Anyway, back to new ATHs I guess.

Retail got taken to the woodshed today and then the big boys stepped in. Look at that volume bar. Yeah, total BS but it’s there game so not much we can do except hope for scraps.

36FFD28A-2BD0-49A6-92E7-B50617F8D202.png

What a day for me. At 830am my fortune was worth $637,000,002. When it lost 1000 points i was down to 569,231,271.19. I almost jumped off a bridge. At 4pm i was up to 649,000,000. .
Can I please have just 1,000,000? I would be happy with that.

I would, but i look at it like this. You are all blessed with my presence on this wonderful forum. Isnt that worth several million in happiness for everyone lucky enough to read my super awesome posts?
That's something you can't really put a price on.

Back