• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

BLIAQ (BlockBuster liquidating) up 108% this morning.

The market is back, baby!
Inflation is back , Warren buffet and many other big investors are warning of big market pullback . I want my money now so I can play it right when it’s all down . Who knows when that will be , could be a while as this inflation/ debt fueled party is only really picking up now . Everyone is about to get all happy go lucky optimistic . Lol

Small market cap stocks ? I’m debating about making small plays into the usual WSB favorites like SNDL.

A couple of spec small spec bio's but mostly mid/large cap. $AMD has been a beast for me over past month...got in at $75 and sitting at $85.

Added $NKE today to my long term account. If you go back and look at other great companies when they pull back to their 200dma it's a good buy.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 12.23.06 PM.png

There is a rumor that Amazon might finally split.

If it's true, if there's anybody left short in the Nasdaq, they are dead as soon as this is announced and that will likely be the catalyst for a blowoff top then deeper pullback.

I was deciding between Apple and Amazon this morning on a call spread. Needless to say...I didn’t choose wisely. ?‍♂️

My apple calls are flat and the potential Amazon calls would have been up double.

I should start doing the opposite when it comes to these.

$MVIS seriously? How are people not selling.

I don’t get it...$4B market cap now, no news. No revenue. Any buyout isn’t going to be over $4B. ?‍♂️

$MVIS seriously? How are people not selling.

I don’t get it...$4B market cap now, no news. No revenue. Any buyout isn’t going to be over $4B. ?‍♂️
I’m glad I sold out today . I hope she plummets back down to 10 and plays this same game again lol.

I firmly believe any BO or strategic partner or will definitely be over $4B.

What if no BO? Over $4B market cap and no rev. How far away are they from generating rev? $100m in rev would be a 40x multiple which is really high.

They moved up earnings...and committed to some form of milestone in April. They just did a $50m shelf so assume they are selling shares into this.

What if no BO? Over $4B market cap and no rev. How far away are they from generating rev? $100m in rev would be a 40x multiple which is really high.

They moved up earnings...and committed to some form of milestone in April. They just did a $50m shelf so assume they are selling shares into this.
Met put a ring on this fine lady months ago....don't you talk about his woman like that. :p. But in all seriousness I owe somebody something for this one. I jumped in last Dec. And it was such an easy ride overall. Wish everyone holding the best!

They have revenues it's just difficult to calculate due to the NDA with MSFT and the prepayment of 10M they received in 2017. Also, everyone believes, and rightfully so imo, that those revenues will increase exponentially thanks to the MSFT deal with the Defense Dept (the IVAS). Also, the $50M ATM was completed at $20 pps back in February, not sure how that effects the current stock movement. If their LiDAR A-sample was a success as expected, that means it meets all OEM requirements and truly increases their valuation dramatically. We shall see, seems like good times ahead.... I'll take some profits today but also still holding a good size portion for me.

They have revenues it's just difficult to calculate due to the NDA with MSFT and the prepayment of 10M they received in 2017. Also, everyone believes, and rightfully so imo, that those revenues will increase exponentially thanks to the MSFT deal with the Defense Dept (the IVAS). Also, the $50M ATM was completed at $20 pps back in February, not sure how that effects the current stock movement. If their LiDAR A-sample was a success as expected, that means it meets all OEM requirements and truly increases their valuation dramatically. We shall see, seems like good times ahead.... I'll take some profits today but also still holding a good size portion for me.

I admire your guys conviction....I don’t see it but clearly I’m wrong. Just look at the price action. It’s a rocket ship.

Back