• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

those things are expensive, this thing could run next week too

I have a $50/$38 spread at $3. I only bought 6 contracts. I find it hard to believe this isn't below $50 early next week...if not today. This was an epic short squeeze and massive covering going on but once that drys up the big boys are going to rip this to shreds. They are going to be frothing at the mouth after the margin calls.

I have a $50/$38 spread at $3. I only bought 6 contracts. I find it hard to believe this isn't below $50 early next week...if not today. This was an epic short squeeze and massive covering going on but once that drys up the big boys are going to rip this to shreds. They are going to be frothing at the mouth after the margin calls.
good luck sir. don't have the balls to do it myself.

What is your guy saying?

TELL is crushing it today.
Price tightening up near end of a triangle, it is going to break hard up or down.... considering very low volume could go down. Also there have been some other TA folks that thought this week would be solid but all based on volume and that has been low all week. Really need a catalyst to spring board the PPS but as long as they are focusing on negotiations I don't worry about the daily PPS movement too much.

Back