• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Take a look guys/gals. Fresh news for TELL. Big meeting tomorrow. Chart was already screaming reversal. I got in earlier this week at 1.02. Chance for a major pop here.

As always, I am not a financial advisor.
17CA1361-1BD8-4087-8FD8-3480E2687696.jpeg

Take a look guys/gals. Fresh news for TELL. Big meeting tomorrow. Chart was already screaming reversal. I got in earlier this week at 1.02. Chance for a major pop here.

As always, I am not a financial advisor.
View attachment 44661

What is your price target for this if the news is confirmed tomorrow? Do you expect a PR? I’m in at $1.19

What is your price target for this if the news is confirmed tomorrow? Do you expect a PR? I’m in at $1.19
Im thinking 1.85-$2 short term but i think we run tomorrow as well. Lots of buzz. Plus people are seeing that chart and that this thing was almost $9 a share at the beginning of the year. Room for an epic pump and dump coupled with incredible news of a multi billion dollar deal back on. The potential is there for something special.

Anybody looking at gold and silver lately? Gold up to $1840 and Silver exploding 6.25 % higher today. Miners have been on a tear.

I listened to you and bought at $1.19, loving the move so far! If this can go $2-3 the next couple of days I will be VERY happy.
I’m holding. I still don’t know what I’m trying to
do here. If I long it I could see a multi multi multi bagger. If i go for the quick flip I still think 100% from my entry is doable. I’m not going to lie, setting price targets is not my fortè.

do here. If I long it I could see a multi multi multi bagger. If i go for the quick flip I still think 100% from my entry is doable. I’m not going to lie, setting price targets is not my fortè.

I could see $3-5 range, especially if the conference call goes well tomorrow and an official PR is put out confirming it.

I could see $3-5 range, especially if the conference call goes well tomorrow and an official PR is put out confirming it.
400 million dollar market cap with a 2.5 billion dollar deal back on the table. ?. The profit possibilities are endless here..

400 million dollar market cap with a 2.5 billion dollar deal back on the table. ?. The profit possibilities are endless here..

Yeah we just need confirmation... I saw they have a conference call at 2pm tomorrow. I’m guessing they’re gonna PR something in the AM and then discuss it in greater detail. I hope so at least haha if they don’t it may crash.

Yeah we just need confirmation... I saw they have a conference call at 2pm tomorrow. I’m guessing they’re gonna PR something in the AM and then discuss it in greater detail. I hope so at least haha if they don’t it may crash.
What it has working for it is that it was scheduled for a reversal anyway. Chart bottom was in. Now if we can just couple the reversal play with this 2.5 billion dollar deal then we are in business. This has been a fun play so far.

I sold at 1.40 after buying at 1.14. Made about a hundred bucks. Was hesitant to hold it over night.

What it has working for it is that it was scheduled for a reversal anyway. Chart bottom was in. Now if we can just couple the reversal play with this 2.5 billion dollar deal then we are in business. This has been a fun play so far.

$NAK. What you think? I have had 300 shares for a couple of weeks but thinking of going big.

Back