• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Sold out of BOXL, half yesterday and the rest this AM. Sold around $4 average and bought at $2.23 so a nice gain.

Moved most of my profits into INMB. They have a great pipeline of drugs, with great news on their Alzheimer’s drug a few days ago. Price dropped hard due to an offering at $10 and that’ll finish up Monday. It’s already bouncing back and I could see it gradually working into the $14-18 range next week. They also have something in the works for covid-19 and news for that could hit anytime.

I’m playing with house money. My next move is TELL. I’ve been watching for months and finally I think something is brewing over there.

What do you think is brewing? Seems to have a solid base around $1
What do you think is brewing? Seems to have a solid base around $1
I think news is right around the corner. Call it a hunch. Plus there’s virtually no hurt below $1. This is a safe level of support. We’re only working up from here. With or without news.4490E5CB-DAC2-43C6-B364-013DC543E8CC.png

Last edited:
Thank you all man! I have learned a lot from this thread, I started 1 month ago at 150 dollars initially, I have used that money and turned it into 332 dollars in a months time! It may not seem like much and I certainly could have played with more and gotten a bigger reward, but more than doubling what you start within 1 month's time is pretty damn amazing. I honestly owe @snowlover91 some Parkers or something, him telling us about VXRT was my first big gain, since then I have gained off of VBI and BOXL. I'm starting to move on and pick my own as well!

VBI was my big mover today!

Thank you all man! I have learned a lot from this thread, I started 1 month ago at 150 dollars initially, I have used that money and turned it into 332 dollars in a months time! It may not seem like much and I certainly could have played with more and gotten a bigger reward, but more than doubling what you start within 1 month's time is pretty damn amazing. I honestly owe @snowlover91 some Parkers or something, him telling us about VXRT was my first big gain, since then I have gained off of VBI and BOXL. I'm starting to move on and pick my own as well!

VBI was my big mover today!

Awesome, that’s great to hear! Feel free to share any tickers you find of interest, catching them before the pop is the key and the hardest part! It’s always a good idea to start with a small amount and build it up like you’re doing, that way if things don’t go well you haven’t really lost much.

I used to watch Jim Cramer back in the day, and while he has a lot of dumb stuff he says one of the biggest chunks of wisdom I gained from him was his saying that there is always a bull market somewhere, you just have to find it and play the right stocks. Right now one of the hottest sectors is covid-19 related plays and a few months ago it was oil as things rebounded. Finding those markets and good tickers in them is the way to go and it looks like you have a good play with VBI!

Tomorrow should be interesting. Really need to close above 3230 on the S&P 500 with what's apparently going to be incoming positive AstraZeneca news, and I'm not sure those news will do it because there's already been smoke with it. If we can manage to do it, we probably try to chop our way to retesting ATH before the next pullback, if we don't, then we're likely going to stick around 3000-3220 for the time being.

Bought TNXP this morning . Pre market it’s moved 45% up and entered a deal with Columbia University . VCNX also looks good , haven’t bought any of that though.

Sold all my shares of BOXL. It’s trading lower pre market and read some analysis that seems to say a lot of last week was overhype for it and new traders from Robin Hood .

My rookie analysis : wouldn’t any stimulus news today help things such as retail stocks?

IIRC, it could help.

today we're waiting for what's supposed to be positive news from Oxford/AstraZeneca though. Positive vaccine news has caused "reopening" trade to go up at times when it's been released (on the same day I should add usually), just wonder if it happens this time given there's been smoke since Tuesday I believe here.

This stimulus package won't be easy if it even happens this week though.

CTRM on sale this morning. Offering last week @ .35 and dipped to .22 this morning. I’m in like Flynn. As is Barstool. ?

INMB with a steady move up, it is my play for this week and next. I sold out of BOXL last week, buy the rumor and sell the news works well for stocks like BOXL and GNUS.

Seems as if AZN turned into a sell the news type deal with that stock specifically but what they're doing is much better news that Moderna IMO, I'd probably place my chips into them the most on possibly succeeding at a vaccine.

And since I'm not crazy I'd like for a vaccine to happen. I'd rather not deal with the possibility of maybe seeing rolling lockdowns or whatever.

Back