• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I use Limit Buys all the time...I've never had any problem...I like being able to determine the price I buy at
Funny story. I tried to fill GLUC yesterday with a limit buy around .50 and it didn’t fill. It ended up tanking right after that. Saved by technology lol

HALL with a 7% return off the bottom today. Feels good to be right again. I was starting to get annoyed. Hoping we get some continuation for the next 5-6 days. Looks like their earnings report is comes out around around May 5. Decisions decisions

I saw gas for as low as $1.39 when I was out today. Surreal.

I wasn't out for fun btw. I needed to settle some banking stuff. My CD had just matured and I needed to renew it. We did so in front of the bank outside instead of inside. Crazy times. My dad had thought that I wouldn't be able to even get a 1% interest rate (which is why he floated the suggestion of withdrawing the rest of my inheritance later this year and closing that account), but I surprisingly did.

I still might end up withdrawing half of it after that CD expires to put in my brokerage account and may consider a savings account for the rest next time for emergency purposes. But when I first heard that they had cut interest rates, I started out thinking about mutual funds and initially tried to look into what that bank might offer there. I really didn't get far though haha.

$1.36 at Sheetz the other day. I hope I can see it under $1.00 Bob. Haven't seen that since I was a kid.

I'd like to see a strong push later this morning. Ready to close the REIT position I had. Those relatively stronger ones will eventually recover, but I'm not envisioning it for at least a year and a half and if I don't close it I'll have to pay taxes on the gain I had in my other account next year.

I'm hopeful I get it, but we will see. May end up being up big on others and getting close but still no here (may consider editing my sell order again).

We might see some pull backs, but there's some analysis that suggests we may have already seen the bottom.

CPE going to do a reverse split . Glad I dumped that POS a few days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a turd. Should have sold with nerman when it hit .80 last month. I’m a ------ trader. I did make a 10% return on it last Friday. But took a 12% loss the other day when I dumped it ??‍♂️

Oh come on...how can you not want to buy now. Nearing all time low. It will go back to mid .50's.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.47.06 AM.png

The highs of yesterday's announcements are currently wearing off in the market. F

Editing my sell order on Ventas. I'm taking a loss in this account whenever it goes (although it's balanced out in the other account) but I probably need for it to soon preferably, because earnings are likely to absolutely crush this thing again. It had been trading as low as in the 13's while everyone was panicky.

Back