• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

AMRX really surprises me sometimes...It was KO'd this morning, but has clawed her way back to GREEN...I've thought about selling a couple of times, but she's a fighter...She'll give you motion sickness though!!!

Edit: I guess RVP gonna ride the rest of the day at $2.15...OK by me

Last edited:
I know I'll look at the prices of MRO and APA 6 months from now and lament what could have been, but I do feel there's another sharp drop in the market coming.

I'm not what you'd call a patient type. Playing long is not for me.
I like MRO...It's just fickle right now just like all the oil stocks...A lot of uncertainty in most sectors right now...Health Care seems to be holding up ok

I dumped everything . I’m 12 percent up over the last three weeks despite the losses . I’m in on two pharmaceutical companies that pumped out covid -19 news AH today . I’m WAY WAY up on one which I plan to dump in the AM

Back to a large long term stake in Boeing and two more long plays

Death to oil . Glad I’m out for now ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking at charts for the last 3 hours. Putting everybody on notice. Nice swing trade setting up. And possible chance for a major moonshot long hold. HALL (Hallmark). $3.30 currently. Just had a big red day. Ok for this Jimmy Deluxe Swinger Special it looks like 2.80 is the optimal buy-in. But honestly anything under $3’ish is a gift. Shoot for 2.80-2.90. This is going to be a 6-7 day trade. Buy in the upper 2’s and sell between $4 and $6. Looks like this cycle takes about a week. We are headed towards the buy zone now. Oh and not to mention Hallmark was Trading close to $20/share in February...boom

What do you all think about trading bitcoin? I’ve been watching the patterns for it over the last month or so now and decided to invest yesterday morning. Seems like easy day trading to me but it is very volatile. Woke up this morning to it up 300$ and sold for an easy 200$ profit. I was down like 300$ last night and it made me nervous but I was pretty confident of the pattern I was seeing.

RVP not dropping so I can add more...Good problem to have I guess :p

Edit: FBIO is another one I'm looking at...If it gets down to $2.20 I might nibble

Man I had to dump Carrier for now. I strongly believe it’s a long term winner but it’s just not behaving the way I need it to right now.

There’s a good chance HALL hangs out under $3 for 2-3 days once we get under. Be careful not to pull the string too early I see where it dropped to 2.95 earlier but it got ate right back up. I’m going to try to be patient if I can

Ok HALL just dipped to 2.97 on Etrade so I pulled the trigger. I fully expect it to go a little lower and to be in the red for a few days but that’s ok. I hate setting a limit buy order because I don’t trust it to fill. I’m in. Now back to work

One thing about selling for a loss, depending on your tax situation and the tax code, it may help reduce your taxes for that tax year if you lose more than you gain. Hopefully that doesn’t happen to anyone but just good to keep in mind!

Ok HALL just dipped to 2.97 on Etrade so I pulled the trigger. I fully expect it to go a little lower and to be in the red for a few days but that’s ok. I hate setting a limit buy order because I don’t trust it to fill. I’m in. Now back to work
I use Limit Buys all the time...I've never had any problem...I like being able to determine the price I buy at

Back