• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Spring Severe Weather Thread 2017

gem_z500_vort_us_41.png

giphy.gif

12zgfs starting look Euro like in a way ... that is one mea broad looking trough modeled... think we're looking at multiple days of severe weather chances starting late next week... going be interesting watching this one

12zgfs starting look Euro like in a way ... that is one mea broad looking trough modeled... think we're looking at multiple days of severe weather chances starting late next week... going be interesting watching this one

Yeah it's getting interesting late next week especially in the plains and western parts of the southeast. Still lots to work out for the southeast as a whole. Will be interesting to see when and where the trough starts to lift out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn the 12z euro is t looking fun next weekend . The consistency with this is a bit alarming
5ca9df7de658beac9161e119e52a4f74.jpg

201ccf809060e0b6d3d22288812e403d.jpg

The euro could be a outbreak for a huge area with that look. That would get pretty much everyone from the deep south to the upper midwest.

What's it look like for Charlotte NC on next Saturday , the 29th?? Will this still be to the west of there??

Cape and vorticity look ominous - what's the moisture look like to go along with it? (Sorry - working to meet a Friday deadline and no time to search models right now ... :()

Cape and vorticity look ominous - what's the moisture look like to go along with it? (Sorry - working to meet a Friday deadline and no time to search models right now ... :()

It's plentiful

What's it look like for Charlotte NC on next Saturday , the 29th?? Will this still be to the west of there??
Don't you know it rains once a month in the carolinas and our quota is full

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back