• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Spring Severe Weather Thread 2017

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Time for a spring severe weather thread. SPC already interested in next Friday. Moisture return looks decent
68d61438c9f6e5d647625d452709da89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this system will come into better picture soon for who will see what, and where.

Hopefully this system will come into better picture soon for who will see what, and where.
yeah... this is the system that breaks the ice on the severe wx train... should just be the start to what looks be active severe season... do believe this system will come further east... but lets see how models handles the system as week unfolds...

yeah... this is the system that breaks the ice on the severe wx train... should just be the start to what looks be active severe season... do believe this system will come further east... but lets see how models handles the system as week unfolds...
LOL - sounds like a snow forecast from this February ------ just kidding :D

You want sun (and sunburn) today - please visit MBY :p
I wouldn't be mad about it. Had light rain and upper 40s most of the day. Sun is trying to peak through now up to 52. We are going to need as big jump this afternoon to get some instability going

I wouldn't be mad about it. Had light rain and upper 40s most of the day. Sun is trying to peak through now up to 52. We are going to need as big jump this afternoon to get some instability going
Wasn't mad! Looking at the sunny side of things ... LOL :p <--- sunburn ....

Went from 39º this morning to 79º now -- ahh north FL o_O

JB is all in
Screen_Shot_2017_03_18_at_3_06_00_PM.png
I don't like severe weahter anyway but this season will focus (*IMO) into the western areas of the mid south and into the midwest where the cool fronts get hung up. I wouldn't look for much severe this season east of the Mountains. If I lived in Western Tenn, Missouri, Okla, Ind, Ohio, Ark, Tx and Ill, I would be very apprehensive about what may be ahead this Spring

I don't like severe weahter anyway but this season will focus (*IMO) into the western areas of the mid south and into the midwest where the cool fronts get hung up. I wouldn't look for much severe this season east of the Mountains. If I lived in Western Tenn, Missouri, Okla, Ind, Ohio, Ark, Tx and Ill, I would be very apprehensive about what may be ahead this Spring
couldnt agree with you more big guy... spot on

i do think you can add areas n parts of miss, and alabama maybe in play this spring... especially western part of alabama...

Back