• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Spring Severe Weather Thread 2017

Gonna have to watch this one. Dew points are not overly impressive at this point but still needs to be watched.
612a43440b4f60db8af62b2a750610f4.jpg
903ee93345cb65f86ed48fb5bf0fdc33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed out the other night too.... had hail to my south and to my north
I was at a friends house over by North Hills watching the games and the hail covered the ground there. Crazy stuff, tried to go live in the southernwx facebook and failed miserably

I was at a friends house over by North Hills watching the games and the hail covered the ground there. Crazy stuff, tried to go live in the southernwx facebook and failed miserably
Dang man, that would have been cool.... had some friends in Roanoke Rapids post some pics on FB with hail on their deck like that.

Sounds like you and Duke have something in common! I'm ready for some storms tomorrow afternoon! :)

NGA looks to be under the gun for severe tomorrow afternoon/ night

Back