tennessee storm
Member
And college basketball before you know itHoly moly, we got MLB playoffs starting today, and somehow hockey. That didn't take long.
And college basketball before you know itHoly moly, we got MLB playoffs starting today, and somehow hockey. That didn't take long.
“In fact, there are only two scenarios where the Braves will be playing at 8:00 p.m. ET:
If Yankees-Red Sox and Padres-Cubs are over, GAME 3 will be on October 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
If Braves-Phillies is the only one to go to three games, GAME 3 will be on October 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET”
Otherwise, game will be at 2PM.
Not bad luck just bad choice of bullpen relief. Both Lee and Fuentes were used yesterday and both haven't pitched that great in the past month. Surprised Suarez wasn't brought in.I was at the Braves game. My last playoff game since it could be my bad luck.
It took a miracle HR for the Braves to win Game 1 and they lost Game 2. This is not a World Series caliber team. No way either of these teams will beat the Dodgers.
Care to elaborate on that? The Dodgers have had trouble with the Braves and the road to the world series will be a tough one with the Brewers pitching as well. My only concern with the Braves is using the same relievers too many times when the game is on the line like today.It took a miracle HR for the Braves to win Game 1 and they lost Game 2. This is not a World Series caliber team. No way either of these teams will beat the Dodgers.
I was at the Braves game. My last playoff game since it could be my bad luck.
No, please go since the Braves need more in the seats! I see that today there were 37k vs only 30k yesterday. Please go and also get others to go lol.
Capacity is 41k. In the olden days, Fulton Cty Stadium held ~52k. Then Turner Field held ~50k. So, they dropped it by 9k in moving to Truist.
I hope they play at 8PM so they can sell it out!
I really don't care what the Regular Season record was between the Braves and Dodgers. The Dodgers have shown in the past that they kick things up another notch when it comes to October baseball.I disagree with you ! It didn’t take a miracle homerun the Braves were the better team both games but unfortunately lost today. And the Braves are a very tough matchup with the Dodgers and actually beat them overall in the games they played this season
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really don't care what the Regular Season record was between the Braves and Dodgers. The Dodgers have shown in the past that they kick things up another notch when it comes to October baseball.
2pm games are rough. I spent an hour just to get out of the parking deck. It was plenty loud in the stadium even with a few empty seats.No, please go since the Braves need more in the seats! I see that today there were 37k vs only 30k yesterday. Please go and also get others to go lol.
Capacity is 41k. In the olden days, Fulton Cty Stadium held ~52k. Then Turner Field held ~50k. So, they dropped it by 9k in moving to Truist.
I hope they play at 8PM so they can sell it out!
I cringed when I saw Lee coming out. I know he’s had his moments but a fresher arm would have been better.Not bad luck just bad choice of bullpen relief. Both Lee and Fuentes were used yesterday and both haven't pitched that great in the past month. Surprised Suarez wasn't brought in.
Not necessarily true if the White Sox win, they could move the game to 5 PM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel you. History has not been kind to the Braves in win or die games. In the Acuna era, they are 1-6 in this situation (they faced elimination in game 3 of the 2018 nlds and won, but since then they lost game 4 in 2018's nlds, lost in nlds game 5 in 2019, nlcs game 7 in 2020, nlds game 4 in 2022 and 2023, and the wild card series in 2024). But all 6 of those losses were either day games or away games. The win was a home game at night- totally different animal. They got this.Thank you for everything to Riley and Albies. Possibly Acuna too.
This is me recognizing where tonight's game is most likely going. They've done a lot from 2018-2024, but it's clear the era based off 2021 is as good as over, killed off by the Phillies.
Even if a couple guys aren't moved after this year, it's as good as mentally/symbolically over.
Grant Holmes pitches well when angry especially after the trading for a starter talk. I think they come out fighting tonight. Maybe they can finally get to Wheeler if he starts.Thank you for everything to Riley and Albies. Possibly Acuna too.
This is me recognizing where tonight's game is most likely going. They've done a lot from 2018-2024, but it's clear the era based off 2021 is as good as over, killed off by the Phillies.
Even if a couple guys aren't moved after this year, it's as good as mentally/symbolically over.
Hoping for a good game tonight for the Braves but both teams will have good pitching so we will see. That Padres and Brewers series will be crazy. I expect some low scoring and extra inning games.Braves win tonight and give the Dodgers a fit as usual. If Snell and Glasnow can get back to pre IL form, then I say Dodgers in 5. If not Braves win. Then if Dodgers win, lose to Brewers or Padres. As much as I hate San Diego, they look good right now