• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Roy Cooper. Let's see you ask the NCAA for help on eligibility for players for other schools and athletes in NC when their in this same situation down the road instead of just helping one school. Well we aready know the answer to that one. Thanks Roy for being involved in NCAA athletics as well but just for one university.

Roy Cooper. Let's see you ask the NCAA for help on eligibility for players for other schools and athletes in NC when their in this same situation down the road instead of just helping one school. Well we aready know the answer to that one. Thanks Roy for being involved in NCAA athletics as well but just for one university.
? ?

Michel Oher says he was never adopted, tricked into a conservatorship, and didn't get any money from the movie The Blind Side.

Michel Oher says he was never adopted, tricked into a conservatorship, and didn't get any money from the movie The Blind Side.

That would really suck if that's true.

Stanford and California will be staying where they are at for now. There was talk of inviting them to join the ACC but that was nixed by N.C. State, UNC, Florida State and Clemson who voted no to the possible invitation. Notre Dame, the part time ACC member, was behind the push to invite these two schools to join the conference.

The true Carolina won.
Your alma matter rolls into Crap Hill in 5 days. Surely you want be dishing on the black and gold. Want get the results from a few years ago. Of all the games I enjoyed watching my son play from age 4 up , that one topped the cake. The look on those folks faces.

But the smurfs are the real deal this year. Much improved defense and best qb in college. App is in a major rebuild, especially on Defense, which is their staple be another 1-2 seasons before they get that resolved. Espeacilly secondary.

Your alma matter rolls into Crap Hill in 5 days. Surely you want be dishing on the black and gold. Want get the results from a few years ago. Of all the games I enjoyed watching my son play from age 4 up , that one topped the cake. The look on those folks faces.

But the smurfs are the real deal this year. Much improved defense and best qb in college. App is in a major rebuild, especially on Defense, which is their staple be another 1-2 seasons before they get that resolved. Espeacilly secondary.
I just hope both teams have fun.

*IF* we can get the upset tonight, they have a decent shot at rolling into the ND game 4-0. Gameday has never been to Durham before.

?
2 blocked fgs an 2 turnovers inside the 10, will seal the deal for Duke.
Elko has been the defensive genius of college ball for several years. He will be a super sought after HC after this season.

2 blocked fgs an 2 turnovers inside the 10, will seal the deal for Duke.
Elko has been the defensive genius of college ball for several years. He will be a super sought after HC after this season.
The truth is Dabo is a backstabbing glorified wide receivers coach who benefited from two great coordinators and two generational quarterbacks. This is closer to reality for Clemson.

The truth is Dabo is a backstabbing glorified wide receivers coach who benefited from two great coordinators and two generational quarterbacks. This is closer to reality for Clemson.

I would say the sign stealing allegations have much to do with as well. Ever since Ryan Day made that comment, Clemson has not been the same. Normally I would just chalk it up to being butthurt you got beat, but the difference has been stark since then.

I would say the sign stealing allegations have much to do with as well. Ever since Ryan Day made that comment, Clemson has not been the same. Normally I would just chalk it up to being butthurt you got beat, but the difference has been stark since then.
This is actually a great point. As soon as that was outed, Ohio State destroyed them in the playoff. I almost completely forgot about that.

Back