• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

With that caveat that I'm not a Clemson fan (I am a Georgia fan), I still think even after what I saw yesterday that Clemson has a good shot at running the table in the ACC (in the regular season, the best shot at this not being the case is probably the NC State game), and it wouldn't surprise me if the offense looked much better in the process and you saw DJ U throw for 3000+ yards in the end.

However, even if this is indeed the case, DJ U has a few months to figure out how to handle pressure better, because it was blatantly obvious even in their spring game that he has serious problems vs pressure.

Hopefully, when Georgia gets healthier on offense, they'll be a different team on offense. After sleeping on it, I didn't realize just how hurt they were on offense, and it got worse in game (at least one starting offensive lineman was lost in game and one of the best receivers available went out of the game in the third and didn't return). The longest pass completion was by a guy that was a former walk on...that is where things were at.

Fsu competing tonight.

Georgia Tech, #20 Washington and Vanderbilt all 3 lost to FCS this weekend.

Random thought of the night considering something that I saw on another board:

Can't say that I'm all that excited about the Falcons season at all. Arthur Smith might be a better coach than Dan Quinn, but all in all, I just feel...bah humbug here.

With that caveat that I'm not a Clemson fan (I am a Georgia fan), I still think even after what I saw yesterday that Clemson has a good shot at running the table in the ACC (in the regular season, the best shot at this not being the case is probably the NC State game), and it wouldn't surprise me if the offense looked much better in the process and you saw DJ U throw for 3000+ yards in the end.

However, even if this is indeed the case, DJ U has a few months to figure out how to handle pressure better, because it was blatantly obvious even in their spring game that he has serious problems vs pressure.

Gonna quote myself after some more information...

Yeah...this is going to be wrong. Clemson most definitely is not Clemson this year. Could still put up a good win total, but considering what I see from mostly afar, they are definitely in danger of dropping another game this year.

Georgia looks good to me despite that tho. Certainly not perfect however.

Gonna quote myself after some more information...

Yeah...this is going to be wrong. Clemson most definitely is not Clemson this year. Could still put up a good win total, but considering what I see from mostly afar, they are definitely in danger of dropping another game this year.

Georgia looks good to me despite that tho. Certainly not perfect however.
They are going to lose at least 2, if not 3-4 more this year if things do not change. Georgia looks like the real deal. Maybe they can win it all this year.

They are going to lose at least 2, if not 3-4 more this year if things do not change. Georgia looks like the real deal. Maybe they can win it all this year.

NC State (I actually singled them out as a possibility to upset Clemson a couple weeks ago), Boston College, and Wake Forest might be decent but I think this is lending too much credibility to the ACC.

As for the issues so far...and I'm sure there may be more than these two...DJ U hasn't been living up to the hype and the receiving room isn't as dynamic as it has been. I'll throw in a third one actually...the offensive coordinator seems to have grown stale just based off what I've read.

The Baltimore Ravens just babysat KC Chief's scorpions. Ravens win 36-35. Chiefs could easily be 0-2 right now.

Back