• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

So basically you are saying the year is over for GA because let's face it Stetson is not beating Bama in a rematch. Another wasted year for Georgia.
We waste every year at Georgia. We could have Justin Fields starting at QB and waste it. Just gotta win what we got left and see what we got come December 19th.

We waste every year at Georgia. We could have Justin Fields starting at QB and waste it. Just gotta win what we got left and see what we got come December 19th.
We can still win the East but will have to play Bama in the championship. The Mailman has isn’t the solution at QB but Kirby is hardheaded.

We can still win the East but will have to play Bama in the championship. The Mailman has isn’t the solution at QB but Kirby is hardheaded.
I feel like Georgia is making no progress. Is Georgia really any better than they were 2 or 3 years ago ? I feel like Georgia is going in circles and will never become an elite program like Clemson and Bama.

I feel like Georgia is making no progress. Is Georgia really any better than they were 2 or 3 years ago ? I feel like Georgia is going in circles and will never become an elite program like Clemson and Bama.
This comment smells like..... yep this comment is complete garbage. UGA is making no progress? Get out of here with that crap

I think we’re an elite team. If you look at college football we’ve really got 4 elite teams and then everyone else.

Oh yea we can still win the East and long term no Stetson isn’t the answer but idk if JT is either. I will say tho Stetson played a good first half even when a ball was tipped he came back the nxt play and got the first down. The problem came the first drive after halftime when we came out and didn’t just run pound the ball down the field. I mean our RB we’re getting 5.7 yards a carry but we wanted to throw and that put to much pressure on Stetson. I like him and for right now I’d stick with him unless we’re down to say Kentucky or Florida but we should be able to run against them easily.

Georgia Tech has never really been consistent enough to be considered elite, at least not in the last 30 years.

Never consistent enough to be elite? Where have you been? How about 1916, 1917, 1928, 1951, 1952, and 1956 under 3 different head coaches (Heisman, Alexander, and Dodd) (in addition to 1990).

So, during 1916-1956, they were voted #1 at least once in 6 different seasons! Only Notre Dame had more during that period. USC and Michigan also had 6. So, during 1916-56, GT was in the elite 4 along with ND, Mich, and USC.

Never consistent enough to be elite? Where have you been? How about 1916, 1917, 1928, 1951, 1952, and 1956 under 3 different head coaches (Heisman, Alexander, and Dodd) (in addition to 1990).

So, during 1916-1956, they were voted #1 at least once in 6 different seasons! Only Notre Dame had more during that period. USC and Michigan also had 6. So, during 1916-56, GT was in the elite 4 along with ND, Mich, and USC.
I said in the last 30 years.

GT? They don’t play football anymore.

Yep, not these days.

Here's some trivia: 1903 was the only worse drubbing by Clemson over GT with 73-0 instead of 73-7. Clemson's coach was none other than the great John Heisman. GT got him the very next year. GT won 33 of the next 38 meetings.

So, GT needs to get Dabo!!

Yep, not these days.

Here's some trivia: 1903 was the only worse drubbing by Clemson over GT with 73-0 instead of 73-7. Clemson's coach was none other than the great John Heisman. GT got him the very next year. GT won 33 of the next 38 meetings.

So, GT needs to get Dabo!!
Techs your team ? Interesting why GT, Georgia always felt like a one college team state to me (UGA).

Back