• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Techs your team ? Interesting why GT, Georgia always felt like a one college team state to me (UGA).

There aren’t nearly as many as UGA fans, but there are still plenty of GT fans, including members here. In addition to @EmersonGA, I know that @whatalife, @Snowflowxxl, and @dsaur are tech fans among others. We’re obviously not just fair wx fans as the wx is as nasty as can be right now. GT doesn’t want to invest the amount of money that UGA does with their coach’s salary way down at #48 in the US and 1/2 to 1/3 of what the top 10 get. That’s ok as other things are more important to them.

Edit: I should add that there are all also plenty of GA Southern fans in the SE half of GA. Remember that Erk Russell of UGA fame restarted their program in great fashion back in the 1980s! Also, Paul Johnson was there.

Last edited:
Back