• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Why when you have 2 strikes on the guy and he’s fouling pitches off thrown to the same location over and over and you finally got burned. Throw one in the dirt and see if he’ll chase.

Looks like Georgia sports things kicked in and will forever be stronger than 98% of all other states.

I'm not sure anybody in this state outside of soccer is going to win something ever again. It's going to be an accident if so.

To be fair, the Dodgers are likely the best team in baseball, but watch them lose to the Rays anyway. The Georgia Sports Chokers are just stronger than the Dodgers chokes over the years.

Just had that feeling they were playing cat and mouse with them tonight. All the blown chances then to see they only had 3 hits? Wow

I can't believe another base running mistake cost us and we went hitless for the rest of the game. You can just see how much better at bats the Dodgers take. They really grind them out, fouling off pitches they don't want, and working the count. You could almost feel Bellingers home run coming the more fastballs he saw and fouled off...that's a tough loss knowing our offense just died the second portion of the game. Such a fun team to watch. Congrats @metwannabe

It's always some excuse. As a long time Braves fan i am tired of the excuses. I think Atl sports teams like a killer mentality that some other cities have.
Look how long it has taken LA to get to the ship..even with all of the talent they’ve had over the years. They were honestly due. Much more so than the Braves. It is what it is. There’s no crying in baseball!

Back