• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Sports Thread

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Florida lost to Oral Roberts. :)

(sorry Phil if you see this btw)

Apparently for some reason, they decided to start playing the "run out the clock" offense while leading.

cd2play

Reaction score
Florida lost to Oral Roberts. :)

(sorry Phil if you see this btw)

Apparently for some reason, they decided to start playing the "run out the clock" offense while leading.
Florida was average, and has been so pretty much since Mike White has been their coach. I think Arkansas has a good shot at Final Four. They, assuming they don't also choke to Oral Roberts, will give Baylor a run for their money.

cd2play

Reaction score
Bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, another Big 10 team bites the dust. Bomp bomp bomp bomp, another Big 10 team bites the dust....

Bham 99

Reaction score

cd2play

Reaction score
This is a great look Auburn, keep it up. I'm sure you will rise to the status of Bama by doing stuff like this.

I'm no fan of Bama at all, but IMO, Auburn fans have very little to celebrate given their rivals Bama have won half of last decade's college football national titles.