• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Stetson Bennett ain't the guy and it's very clear.

Good to know! Now take a very hard look at JT Daniels and if he can't get ready for whatever reason, given the circumstances of what we're doing (making changes on offense) and this year, this is simply probably a 2006-like year and a see you next year type deal.

The sad thing was that the plays were there, that really was not on offensive play calling.

At some point Georgia is going to have to step up and win one of these big games. Essentially Kirby hasn’t won anything more than Richt fid

At some point Georgia is going to have to step up and win one of these big games. Essentially Kirby hasn’t won anything more than Richt fid
I give Kirby a couple more years. If they still can't win the big games Kirby is gone. Kirby is so overrated. 40 years without a natty and counting. Amazing all the talent UGA has had and they can't ever get the job done. Sounds to me like coaching is the issue and has been long before Kirby.

I give Kirby a couple more years. If they still can't win the big games Kirby is gone. Kirby is so overrated. 40 years without a natty and counting. Amazing all the talent UGA has had and they can't ever get the job done. Sounds to me like coaching is the issue and has been long before Kirby.
He is the issue we blame coordinators and QBs at Georgia but the only consistent thing we’ve had is Kirby and we do the same thing every time against a big team. All he can do is recruit and out talent lesser opponents.

He is the issue we blame coordinators and QBs at Georgia but the only consistent thing we’ve had is Kirby and we do the same thing every time against a big team. All he can do is recruit and out talent lesser opponents.
Mark my words. Kirby will never beat Saban. If Georgia is ever going to be an elite team they are going to need better coaching.

Dodgers got the big win last night. Braves couldn't capitalize with men in scoring position. The bases loaded no outs miss was devastating. But credit to the Dodgers which are a great team. Tonight you would have to give the odds to the Dodgers. Momentum is on their side. ^^Hoping for that Sid Bream moment; which (in that series) the Braves also blew a 3-1 game edge before winning game 7 in the bottom of the 9th.

Y'all, Stetson really ain't it in this case, it's not like the offensive plays weren't there to be had if made in this case, it was a mix of he just has major limits and a bit of choking by the receivers (but I lean a bit more toward Stetson).
I can agree with you on Stetson ain’t it but the bad thing is he may be it with the QBs we have right now cause I don’t think JT is it. I could be wrong about that but where Stetson is short JT is slow. We really just gotta get Brock Vandergriff in here nxt year and it should be a QB battle between him and Carson Beck.

I can agree with you on Stetson ain’t it but the bad thing is he may be it with the QBs we have right now cause I don’t think JT is it. I could be wrong about that but where Stetson is short JT is slow. We really just gotta get Brock Vandergriff in here nxt year and it should be a QB battle between him and Carson Beck.
So basically you are saying the year is over for GA because let's face it Stetson is not beating Bama in a rematch. Another wasted year for Georgia.

Back