• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Fried was magnificent, Dodgers got lucky.
Fried usually has one bad inning and it's usually the first in his starts. Our offenses inability to cash in with risp is obviously the downfall tonight. With that said Behuler was dealing too and caught back when in trouble multiple times tonight.

Well guess I'll say regardless of outcome tomorrow, the fact Braves are here (game 7 in NLCS against the best line up in baseball) is an accomplishment. Especially, with all they endured through this covid shortened season. Playing for weeks without Acuna and month and half without Albies. Loosing Soroka and practically the entire starting rotation. With your full time CF having the lowest exit velocity in all of baseball. To now seeing these young arms in Fried, Ian Anderson, Wright, and Wilson dominant and impressive the end of the season and into the post season. Seeing our future CF Pache impress this NLCS with his bat and glove, the future is very bright. As much as I want to see us advance to the WS we can't overlook how good this team will be for years to come. Oh and I hope Ozuna gets extended especially with the possibility of the NL keeping DH.

With that said, ground it out tomorrow, Ian Anderson has the potential to really shine in this game 7 and honestly Dave Roberts may have to think really hard who to start tomorrow (could be Urias on short rest or Gonsolin) either way all hands will be on deck for both teams. Go Braves!

I haven't heard anything solid yet
Probably out for a few weeks, tho. I was listening on the radio, driving back from VA. Going to be a difficult task next week, especially with a starting QB who is just itching to throw an interception.

Back