• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Pretty sure pitchers and catchers report to spring training today. Never been so pumped about a season before it started. I’m a Padres fan and hoping they can have some great years. I don’t like so many people, especially sd fans crowning them before they have done a damn thing Though. Getting in the playoffs during a 60 games season doesn’t prove you can do it over 162.
They got Tony Gwynn back?

This is what the Heels can look like when the guards are a threat from deep. Kerwin Walton shooting great from deep, it allowed Bacot, Brooks, and Dayron Sharpe to have room in the paint to beast.
Agreed. Walton's steadily improving and it's starting to open things up as you said.

Looks like Marquette's next. Hopefully UNC won't be looking ahead to FSU.

I'm not a Padres fan, but I can recognize that they could be really good in 2021. Buy them much more than I buy Miami (although I think Miami has improved). I think they will follow through in 2021. They will be 2nd place in the NL West though because the Dodgers are a super team.

This is not the case where they spent a bunch and that move blew up in their face, like Tatis Jr is a legit budding superstar for example and the pitching has been pretty good for a while.

Had to use jaws of life to get him out

Dude needs to call it a career, Terrible back, knees and now 2 broken legs. The GOAT needs to retire and try to stay healthy. I do think he was on pills again from what I saw. No skid marks makes me think he either fell asleep or was just out of it.

What kind of car was he driving? Just curious

Deleted post about the unverified report. There's a press conference coming in 13 minutes.

Reactions: SD
Back