• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

This stuff has been training SW->NW while the northern extent of these storms has slowly been chipped away, I believe by a front coming through. Once that northern boundary swings through and the storms lose diurnal heating, I think they’ll be able to get drying and get it back going sometime in the 8-9pm range (optimistic)
ED495C82-12A8-4A4B-AC05-78D10EF1D232.jpg

Glad to see a 1st time winner, but that’s not racing, that was actually pretty boring
Yeah it’s always annoying when they get single filed out. Just how it works sometimes. Wouldn’t have happened without that dumb wreck early

Pretty sure pitchers and catchers report to spring training today. Never been so pumped about a season before it started. I’m a Padres fan and hoping they can have some great years. I don’t like so many people, especially sd fans crowning them before they have done a damn thing Though. Getting in the playoffs during a 60 games season doesn’t prove you can do it over 162.

Back