• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

No I didn’t even apply . Long list of reasons but Alabama is as classist of a school as you can find, seems kinda steeped in old school bull crap .I’d say UNC is elitist as well but not the kind of elitism Alabama has . Both suck . Go Pack!

I think I would have had a high chance of getting in though if I had applied to Alabama .
Roll tide roll. It only comes across as elitist because we are the best at everything. Ha jk

Roll tide roll. It only comes across as elitist because we are the best at everything. Ha jk
Lol! Well look, iconic football program I can’t deny it , school aside the football is great. To be completely honest I think it’s because of my qualms with Greek life . More power Greek life has in a school more I dislike it and no where is Greek life more powerful than at the University of Alabama. Also no before you say it i did not get rejected by frats, again I never rushed because unlike those frat boys I had to commute 50 miles a day for school, work 30+ hours a week and pay for things. It’s classism, most of our entertainers , politicians , and other influential people were a part of Greek life , as in an overwhelming majority of them were . I don’t like the odds . I’m an old school hard working son of a gun.

Miami hasn’t scored a touchdown against Clemson since 2010. Hahahah . Who are the Clemson fans on here ? @Jimmy Hypocracy ?

I believe he actually went to USC and has talked about it.

South Carolina, that is.

I do think there are Clemson fans around, but I can't remember who.

Edit: That streak might be over, I didn't see what happened for Miami to score as I have ESPN on.

Back