• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Sports Thread

SETNwx

Reaction score
I fail to understand how ANY fan of any Atl sports team can ever be optimistic after the never ending heartbreak teams have put us through over the years. Kudos to you people out there who are optimistic. I guess maybe you just block out the past or something.
When do pitchers and catchers report? lol

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Cam may be done...like I was alluding to...or this New England team might just not be that talented, or it might be a mix of both, lol.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Graham Mertz (Wisconsin QB) tests positive for COVID-19 the day after the Big 10's opening weekend ends.

Whoops.

The positive test isn't the news, the news is the Big 10 rules. They're pretty wild (if his test gets confirmed, he's out 21 days, and given that he was in the huddle with other offensive players, it wouldn't surprise me if other players start popping positive soon too).

Reaction score
Graham Mertz (Wisconsin QB) tests positive for COVID-19 the day after the Big 10's opening weekend ends.

Whoops.

The positive test isn't the news, the news is the Big 10 rules. They're pretty wild (if his test gets confirmed, he's out 21 days, and given that he was in the huddle with other offensive players, it wouldn't surprise me if other players start popping positive soon too).
Big Ten won’t make it through the season with those rules.