• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Tarheels eeked out yet another win. Glad to see Caleb Love finally come to life. Still, our wings need to be more consistent.

If I have to suffer through hearing ESPN talk about how great Tom Brady/Aaron Rogers are on repeat I might get a hole in my sheetrock. Please, AFC, keep that from happening in the S.B.

Tarheels eeked out yet another win. Glad to see Caleb Love finally come to life. Still, our wings need to be more consistent.

If I have to suffer through hearing ESPN talk about how great Tom Brady/Aaron Rogers are on repeat I might get a hole in my sheetrock. Please, AFC, keep that from happening in the S.B.

I’m riding the Bills bandwagon until the wheels fall off. Josh Allen for MVP!!

Any AL baseball fans? Just ordered my Tigers dugout jacket. Can’t wait!! Three weeks til catchers and pitchers report!! My NL team is the Padres. I’m from Michigan but lived in San Diego for a bit as a preteen.

077d3bbfe6c7588dabb29a8499778782.jpg

I’m riding the Bills bandwagon until the wheels fall off. Josh Allen for MVP!!

I saw where the talking heads were saying Aaron Rogers should get it, however, Josh Allen has taken the Bills where we didn't expect them to go. The Packers, on the other hand, were supposed to be NFC contenders. The Bills, however, weren't on anyone's radar on ESPN making it to the AFC title game. I know J. Allen has a big target in Diggs, but Allen's game isn't just finding him, its scrambling in the pocket, staying poised, and finding people with his arm, and using his legs to move the chains. The boy can play!!! For that reason, I'm rolling with Josh Allen for the trophy.

I saw where the talking heads were saying Aaron Rogers should get it, however, Josh Allen has taken the Bills where we didn't expect them to go. The Packers, on the other hand, were supposed to be NFC contenders. The Bills, however, weren't on anyone's radar on ESPN making it to the AFC title game. I know J. Allen has a big target in Diggs, but Allen's game isn't just finding him, its scrambling in the pocket, staying poised, and finding people with his arm, and using his legs to move the chains. The boy can play!!! For that reason, I'm rolling with Josh Allen for the trophy.
Packers will win it all... Fail Mary redemption

I just saw where Hank Aaron passed away today. That means all the great home run sluggers of my boyhood days are now gone except for Willie Mays.
I'd like to think that Hank is with Mickey, Ernie, Stan the Man, Ted, Frank, Duke, Harmon, Eddie, and Willie Mc somewhere having the best Home Run Derby contest ever

I just saw where Hank Aaron passed away today. That means all the great home run sluggers of my boyhood days are now gone except for Willie Mays.
I'd like to think that Hank is with Mickey, Ernie, Stan the Man, Ted, Frank, Duke, Harmon, Eddie, and Willie Mc somewhere having the best Home Run Derby contest ever

We still have Reggie, George Foster, Jim Rice, Mike Schmidt, Dale Murphy, Dave Parker, Yaz, and Reggie Smith. Did lose Al Kaline though.

Brady with a...not great second half, so maybe my typing that statement was a jinx.

Edit: Whoops. I should've stayed quiet.

Look at Tampa players lobbying for a flag too and getting it LAATTEE. There was a foul, but the flag came LATE.

Last edited:
Back