• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I bet we are at the top of others receiving votes but I doubt we make top 25. Beat Duke convincingly next week and we might sneak in
One things for sure, win or lose I think Georgia is dropping some rank. Wonder if Carolina climbs up some more.

I wouldn't mind it. I'm not a dabo guy, likely bc they roll us yearly but he seems like a football roy williams to me
Football Roy williams.... whats that supposed to mean :mad:. I'd rather see Alabama get steamrolled, but a Clemson loss wouldn't hurt. I genuinely dislike Alabama and the culture they got at their nasty elitist university. Also Georgias kicker is great.

Football Roy williams.... whats that supposed to mean :mad:. I'd rather see Alabama get steamrolled, but a Clemson loss wouldn't hurt. I genuinely dislike Alabama and the culture they got at their nasty elitist university. Also Georgias kicker is great.
You don't want to know my thoughts on ol Roy to make it short and sweet I think he's fake AF

You don't want to know my thoughts on ol Roy to make it short and sweet I think he's fake AF
Well, he isnt Dean Smith but you can't deny he is a spectacular coach. Personality-wise though yeah Ill admit Roy is kind of lacking and rather sleazy.
No one will ever beat Valvano ( ok Dean Smith )! Now that was a coach with class. If you are ever interested in paying your respects to him he is buried at the oakwood cemetery in Raleigh, I stumbled upon his grave while visiting their once. Has a nice wolfpack flag.

Eliteist? Why you say that? Did you not get in?

Eliteist? Why you say that? Did you not get in?
No I didn’t even apply . Long list of reasons but Alabama is as classist of a school as you can find, seems kinda steeped in old school bull crap .I’d say UNC is elitist as well but not the kind of elitism Alabama has . Both suck . Go Pack!

I think I would have had a high chance of getting in though if I had applied to Alabama .

Back